fordhamfans.com
August 21, 2017, 04:31:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Login Register  

Arthur Ave Parking

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Arthur Ave Parking  (Read 6252 times)
Chicago Ram
Junior

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2016, 04:01:56 pm »

I am going to to a WFUV reunion tomorrow night - taking over Ann and Tony's; the organizers forgot it is homecoming weekend. With our event at 6:30, any thoughts on where to park?
Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

DamnRam
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 04:19:10 pm »

I am going to to a WFUV reunion tomorrow night - taking over Ann and Tony's; the organizers forgot it is homecoming weekend. With our event at 6:30, any thoughts on where to park?

At the train station near your house.   Grin
Report Spam   Logged
joesunfish
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 04:21:49 pm »

Opposite the Retail Market on Arthur Avenue, which is on your left as you are driving south about three or four blocks south of Fordham Road is a Public Parking lot with metered parking. Until recently, you could enter by turning right from Arthur Avenue. Now, you must go around the block, i.e., turn right at Pasqualle Rigolettos on the corner and right again on the next block. Drive north and it's about 75 yards on your right. Be sure to place your ticket on the dashboard in front of the driver's side of the car before departing the parking lot.

The Retail market is just before Mario's on your left and Emilia's on your right as you drive south on Arthur Avenue. Enjoy your evening!
Report Spam   Logged
Chicago Ram
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2016, 10:31:36 pm »

Thanks Joe; as soon as I made the left onto Arthur Ave, someone was pulling out on my left side - pulled in and no charges; greeted by more Fordham students than I had seen in ages - and then walked toward Mugz; great night seeing old FUV friends and  family - brought us all back to the third floor of Keating where we lined to improvise and do the job at hand -
Report Spam   Logged
joesunfish
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2016, 12:59:56 am »

No problem, Chi-town. I'm proud to be a WFUV alum, albeit for a short time. Prior to discovering the Sailing team in April of my frosh year, 1955, I broadcast the noon Mass for "Shut-ins" from the third floor chapel in Keating…The Blue Chapel?…and had the job of creating and sending out press releases.
Report Spam   Logged
xtey92a
Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2016, 05:29:48 pm »

No problem, Chi-town. I'm proud to be a WFUV alum, albeit for a short time. Prior to discovering the Sailing team in April of my frosh year, 1955, I broadcast the noon Mass for "Shut-ins" from the third floor chapel in Keating…The Blue Chapel?…and had the job of creating and sending out press releases.

Yes, it is called the Keating Blue Chapel. Beautiful Blue Stained Glass. Quiet place to study.
Report Spam   Logged

#GoRamsGo!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: