fordhamfans.com
July 24, 2017, 08:43:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Login Register  

MACARI VINEYARDS & GABRIELLA MACARI '09

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MACARI VINEYARDS & GABRIELLA MACARI '09  (Read 1650 times)
joesunfish
Junior

View Profile
« on: October 29, 2016, 12:26:16 pm »

In the latest on-line issue of FORDHAM Magazine is an excellent article about Macari Vineyards in Mattituck on Long Island's beautiful North Fork, and the family's Marketing guru, former Sailing Team Captain Gabriella Macari '09. I've already received queries from several alumni asking why Gabriella did not mention the Sailing Team. She did but unfortunately her comments were left on the editing room floor. Per Gabriella, "I mentioned the Sailing team often when I was interviewed, sad to see it wasn't mentioned in the article. ("What do you think best prepared you at Fordham for your work in the industry?" / "I was co-captain of the Sailing team and was able to meet amazing people, travel up and down the east coast, and learn a lot about being a responsible adult!"

Gabriella is very promotional oriented and would never pass up the opportunity to publicize the Sailing team, but she understands, as most of us do, space demands in print media. The article was well written and was a terrific showcase for a family and business, that has been wonderful supporters of Fordham and its Sailing program.
Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

rambacker
Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2016, 09:22:43 pm »

In the latest on-line issue of FORDHAM Magazine is an excellent article about Macari Vineyards in Mattituck on Long Island's beautiful North Fork, and the family's Marketing guru, former Sailing Team Captain Gabriella Macari '09. I've already received queries from several alumni asking why Gabriella did not mention the Sailing Team. She did but unfortunately her comments were left on the editing room floor. Per Gabriella, "I mentioned the Sailing team often when I was interviewed, sad to see it wasn't mentioned in the article. ("What do you think best prepared you at Fordham for your work in the industry?" / "I was co-captain of the Sailing team and was able to meet amazing people, travel up and down the east coast, and learn a lot about being a responsible adult!"

Gabriella is very promotional oriented and would never pass up the opportunity to publicize the Sailing team, but she understands, as most of us do, space demands in print media. The article was well written and was a terrific showcase for a family and business, that has been wonderful supporters of Fordham and its Sailing program.

Just read it. Excellent article, Joe.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: