fordhamfans.com
August 23, 2017, 01:36:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Login Register  

Joe Moorhead

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joe Moorhead  (Read 5348 times)
FUCoP69
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: January 11, 2017, 11:24:34 pm »

Rose Hill to the Rose Bowl originated in the 1936 season where the Rams were to be offered the invite when they had defeated NYU in the final game of the season. The Violets rose up and defeated Fordham 7-6 to end the Rose Bowl dream. Source of the story, Leo Paquin to his Latin I class 1B in 1961 . Sorry for the late post but just noticed the comments.

Vince Lombardi called it the worst defeat of his life.
Report Spam   Logged

Fordham: The oldest and winningest NCAA Division I baseball program.
Ram-Spouse
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 12, 2017, 01:45:09 pm »

Haha aright buddy. I've yet to see you create any sort of intelligent discourse on this board... so its safe to say this account is purely to bug us and troll.

what a weird hobby 

When you continue to not believe in reality or live in a fantasy world then I try to be very blunt and factual.  Sometimes, check that, all the time, people on this board have an issue when I call people out of fantasyland.
Report Spam   Logged
ramdad
Freshman

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 12, 2017, 03:25:50 pm »

Some people have an issue when you are just plain rude.
Report Spam   Logged
RamAlum13
Freshman

lord i was born a ramblin man

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 12, 2017, 03:47:57 pm »

When you continue to not believe in reality or live in a fantasy world then I try to be very blunt and factual.  Sometimes, check that, all the time, people on this board have an issue when I call people out of fantasyland.

I get that you don't agree with what we say, and that's totally fine because we are obviously all here to discuss different opinions of Fordham Sports, but 95% of the comments you make have some silly little insult that detracts from the conversation and gets people riled up.

Not only does it trivialize your arguments because you sound like a troll, but down the road when people see more of your comments they are probably thinking "oh boy here he goes again..." even if what you say is totally valid.

For example right here you are "calling people out of fantasyland" ....what do you even mean by that? You're the same guy who suggested that Odom  gets an NFL look on defense....which we all agree is pretty unlikely. 

If you're trying to be brutally honest with your posts thats your call....but try to be more honest then brutal. It's getting old.
Report Spam   Logged
avon barksdale
Freshman

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 12, 2017, 05:16:46 pm »

Joe Moorhead is the offensive coordinator for Penn State. He will be the offensive coordinator next season.

Report Spam   Logged
Richie68
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 12, 2017, 05:55:42 pm »

Rose Hill to the Rose Bowl originated in the 1936 season where the Rams were to be offered the invite when they had defeated NYU in the final game of the season. The Violets rose up and defeated Fordham 7-6 to end the Rose Bowl dream. Source of the story, Leo Paquin to his Latin I class 1B in 1961 . Sorry for the late post but just noticed the comments.

You neglected to mention his Latin class at Xavier HS, not at Fordham U.  I was also in 1B at Xavier, though not the same year.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: