fordhamfans.com
June 22, 2017, 12:20:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Login Register  

Ask The AD with David Roach

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask The AD with David Roach  (Read 1400 times)
An Old Coach
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2017, 11:31:49 am »

Stop whining when your your can't miss idea is exposed as folly. 

1. It is questionable this can be done for "only" 15 million. Sorry if your expertise do not sway me.  Monmouth's project may have no resemblance to Fordham.  Maybe their existing infrastructure and property make it cheaper. You have 0 idea how much this would cost. It takes actual investigation to estimate cost.
2. Assuming it would only cost 15 million, it is likely the project will not be supported by the Fordham community given our other needs
3. Even more likely and almost assuredly McShane will not be on board and nor should he be.  See 2 above.

So to recap we don't know how much it will cost, doubtful Fordham community will support it and the guy who makes the call will not support it.  Other than that this is a sure bet winner.  

OK.  It's a bad idea.  Let's keep doing exactly what we're doing, which is nothing.  Unless you call having a campaign to build offices and a "sky box" that's 25 feet off the floor.  Brilliant.

If the Fordham community gave a damn we wouldn't be spending close to $30 million athletics with a very questionable return.  

Cost comparisons are valid and used all the time when you look at construction projects.  Would you like me to send you feasibility studies for some of the projects I've worked on?  Do you want an arena renovation of a 40,000 seat football stadium?
25 feet off the floor.
Report Spam   Logged
An Old Coach
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2017, 11:35:44 am »

I don't know about nobody, but I hear your point. There are definitely some wealthy soccer alums that would donate if they thought it was worthwhile. I neither think it is worthwhile or am wealthy, so I am not referring to myself.

Different sport, but Houlihan for baseball is a good example of how other sports do have alums who are willing to pony up some cash for the right project.

The more important point here is that it would not help those other sports as AOC thinks it would.

It would be part of incrementally building a strategic plan for athletics.  Right now we have virtually nothing with no plans for anything.  Let's just keep doing what we're doing...
Report Spam   Logged
Rich93
Class of 93
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2017, 11:36:37 am »

OK.  It's a bad idea.  Let's keep doing exactly what we're doing, which is nothing.  Unless you call having a campaign to build offices and a "sky box" that's 25 feet off the floor.  Brilliant.

If the Fordham community gave a damn we wouldn't be spending close to $30 million athletics with a very questionable return.  

Cost comparisons are valid and used all the time when you look at construction projects.  Would you like me to send you feasibility studies for some of the projects I've worked on?  Do you want an arena renovation of a 40,000 seat football stadium?
25 feet off the floor.

Comparisons have to be comparable.  You are saying just because they are close in proximity the comparison is valid.  You need to give me Monmouth specs and then compare  Fordham.  I would be interested in that, I am not claiming to know the cost you are and despite your claims of knowledge you have provided zero factual support for your opinion 15 million is reasonable.   Stop declaring how much you know and show us. Compare what is done by Monmouth to what would have to be done by Fordham.  Barring that your decrees about your knowledge are useless.
Report Spam   Logged

WINNING MATTERS
An Old Coach
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2017, 11:42:44 am »

Comparisons have to be comparable.  You are saying just because they are close in proximity the comparison is valid.  You need to give me Monmouth specs and then compare  Fordham.  I would be interested in that, I am not claiming to know the cost you are and despite your claims of knowledge you have provided zero factual support for your opinion 15 million is reasonable.   Stop declaring how much you know and show us. Compare what is done by Monmouth to what would have to be done by Fordham.  Barring that your decrees about your knowledge are useless.

The specs for Monmouth are out there.  Build something comparable and you have a comparable cost.  Fordham has no specs so an exact comparison can't be done.  If a similar stadium is $10 million more in the Bronx, than obviously that isn't a good comparison.  I have no reason to think that is the case.  A similar design will have a similar cost unless Fordham's contractors are ripping them off.
Report Spam   Logged
ace93
Arbitrary and Capricious Administrator
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2017, 11:48:23 am »

It would be part of incrementally building a strategic plan for athletics.  Right now we have virtually nothing with no plans for anything.  Let's just keep doing what we're doing...

I think it would be great to do something. Not sure I would start with FCS football even if it benefits track. Definitely would not start there when it adversely affects baseball and soccer.

It can be done so as to not hurt soccer as much, meeting NCAA guidelines, but that surely comes with a cost and it is still less than ideal.
Report Spam   Logged

Nothing replaces success in the revenue sports.  Nothing.  That's not to take away from the success in the Olympic sports - they do matter.  It isn't a replacement for success in the flagship sports. - Debbie Yow, AD - NC State
Rich93
Class of 93
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2017, 11:56:32 am »

The specs for Monmouth are out there.  Build something comparable and you have a comparable cost.  Fordham has no specs so an exact comparison can't be done.  If a similar stadium is $10 million more in the Bronx, than obviously that isn't a good comparison.  I have no reason to think that is the case.  A similar design will have a similar cost unless Fordham's contractors are ripping them off.

You claim to knowledge in this area but have no reason to think that building in NYC at a school with notoriously outdated infrastructure to begin with may be more expensive than in Monmouth NJ?   Alright got it. 
Report Spam   Logged

WINNING MATTERS
Scott W 86
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2017, 12:01:36 pm »

Coach... thanks for the context on the Monmouth Stadium.

Open minded people are able to use that comparison to make an reasonable estimate of what a similar construction, in the Bronx, might cost.
Report Spam   Logged
An Old Coach
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2017, 12:04:33 pm »

You claim to knowledge in this area but have no reason to think that building in NYC at a school with notoriously outdated infrastructure to begin with may be more expensive than in Monmouth NJ?   Alright got it. 

Well, I guess you're right.   That's why nothing but dorms get built at Fordham.  So let's not start building some real facilities.  Let's just keep what we're doing.  You don't want to see anything get done unless its for the "nationally recognized basketball program".  This is what your argument is all about.

Report Spam   Logged
An Old Coach
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2017, 12:09:30 pm »

I think it would be great to do something. Not sure I would start with FCS football even if it benefits track. Definitely would not start there when it adversely affects baseball and soccer.

It can be done so as to not hurt soccer as much, meeting NCAA guidelines, but that surely comes with a cost and it is still less than ideal.

Where to start, then?  More pullout bleachers for JCF don't count.

I don't see how it hurts soccer.  Please explain. 

Approximately 40 athletes are involved in baseball and the fan support is some alums who played and parents.  I can't think of an activity at Fordham that occupies more space with less return.  Move them off campus or drop the program and add lacrosse, who could play in the new JCF.
Report Spam   Logged
NYRam07
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2017, 12:15:37 pm »

Where to start, then?  More pullout bleachers for JCF don't count.

I don't see how it hurts soccer.  Please explain. 

Approximately 40 athletes are involved in baseball and the fan support is some alums who played and parents.  I can't think of an activity at Fordham that occupies more space with less return.  Move them off campus or drop the program and add lacrosse, who could play in the new JCF.

Ace said above that a track around the field is often a negative to soccer players, rather than a positive.
Report Spam   Logged
An Old Coach
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2017, 12:21:24 pm »

Ace said above that a track around the field is often a negative to soccer players, rather than a positive.

Ok.  We can't build a track because it bothers soccer players.  We can't move baseball.  A new arena isn't coming.   We have a track program without a home.  Besides building a football office and a skybox, let's just keep the status quo for the next 25 years or so?

Football is our most successful sport that gets any attention at all.  It can be significantly upgraded in stages at a minimal cost.  You can argue the merits of even having FCS football but since we do, why not give them the resources they need to sustain success.  I am not advocating jumping to a new conference or FBS.  Just put in place what the other PL programs have and it can be done much less expensively than building an arena.
Report Spam   Logged
Rich93
Class of 93
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2017, 01:00:42 pm »

Ok.  We can't build a track because it bothers soccer players.  We can't move baseball.  A new arena isn't coming.   We have a track program without a home.  Besides building a football office and a skybox, let's just keep the status quo for the next 25 years or so?

Football is our most successful sport that gets any attention at all.  It can be significantly upgraded in stages at a minimal cost.  You can argue the merits of even having FCS football but since we do, why not give them the resources they need to sustain success.  I am not advocating jumping to a new conference or FBS.  Just put in place what the other PL programs have and it can be done much less expensively than building an arena.

I love how you say an arena is not coming, which I agree with, but then talk as if a football stadium is happening.  It is not happening.  The next things that will get done at Rose Hill likely are science center and student center. 
Report Spam   Logged

WINNING MATTERS
Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2017, 01:03:04 pm »

I love how you say an arena is not coming, which I agree with, but then talk as if a football stadium is happening.  It is not happening.  The next things that will get done at Rose Hill likely are science center and student center. 

Don't forgot Freeloader Floor.....

Nobody cares about Fordham Prep Boomer.....
Report Spam   Logged
Chaka001
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2017, 01:05:11 pm »

Do you always have to be such a dick?

Well his name is Rich, so I guess he is a Dick everyday... Wink Cheesy

Gotta agree with AOC, far too much rationalizing when the reality is simple.
- McShane could give a rats ass about athletics.  He sees no value in what a comparable (not exact) school like Villanova an Georgetown benefit from having a big time hoops program.
- The fact that McGinley is essentially the same student center when I was there over 25 years ago (plus some cheap lipstick is embarrassing.
- This university does not think big so we will always be small potatoes.  
- With all of the loot that was just spent on Lincoln Center, it is time that Fordham focus efforts on capital projects on Rose Hill.  
 That should mean a new student center, arean and stadium with a track and stands on both sides, much improved offices, etc.  It can all fit minus baseball moving off campus, which IMO is no big deal.  In fact there is a park (Allerton ballfields) maybe 1/2 mile from campus off Southern Blvd that could be a join project with the city.  Put in a turf field and let the local HS's share in and voila, you have a new baseball field very close to campus
- Roach does a decent job, but that is it.  He will never push the administration to dream bigger and accomplish more.
- What the department as a whole adds each year in capital is at the HS level.
- These projects are doable and people would give to them specifically and in a big way, plus they have significant opportunities for naming rights and sponsorship that could reel in the big fish donors (name on arena, stadium and arena).  
Fordham could show case these facilities and host as many major HS championships (and by doing so they may get soem grants like they did for the library).  
Fordham does a nice job in certain aspects of its operations, but the reality is it could be so much more.
So tired of the drag, just get r done.

Report Spam   Logged
Rich93
Class of 93
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2017, 01:05:53 pm »

Here is a construction cost index chart that shows how installation and materials have different costs in different cities.  Note this does not take into account the additional costs that parcels of land incur as a result of topography and existing infrastructure.  

CONSTRUCTION COST INDEX             
FOR SELECTED CITIES            

City   Materials   Installation   Composite   

Atlanta, GA   98.1   76.5   88.6   
Baltimore, MD   100.9   83.4   93.2   
Boston, MA   100.6   139.1   117.5   
Buffalo, NY   100.3   106.4   103.0   
Chicago, IL   99.9   140.4   117.8   
Cincinnati, OH   98.2   83.7   91.8   
Cleveland, OH   99.2   99.4   99.3   
Columbus, OH   98.2   87.4   93.5   
Dallas, TX   99.2   67.9   85.4   
Denver, CO   101.6   80.4   92.3   
Detroit, MI   98.2   108.2   102.6   
Houston, TX   100.7   69.8   87.1   
Indianapolis, IN   99.0   85.2   93.0   
Kansas City, MO   100.2   104.8   102.2   
Los Angeles, CA   100.2   117.2   107.1   
Memphis, TN   98.9   72.5   87.3   
Miami, FL   98.9   72.3   87.2   
Milwaukee, WI   98.9   106.9   102.4   
Minneapolis, MN   100.7   119.9   109.1   
Nashville, TN   98.2   74.1   87.6   
New York, NY   100.7   169.8   131.1   
Philadelphia, PA   99.5   134.7   115.0   
Phoenix, AZ   100.5   73.0   88.4   
Pittsburgh, PA   100.2   104.6   102.1   
St. Louis, MO   100.2   104.3   102.0   
San Antonio, TX   100.3   64.1   84.4   
San Diego, CA   101.4   109.8   105.1   
San Francisco, CA   104.1   146.0   122.5   
Seattle, WA   102.3   103.8   103.0   
Washington, D.C.    100.6   95.9   98.5   

National Average   100.0   100.0   100.0   

Note: Index numbers are derived by comparing each individual category for a city to the national average in that category using a percentage ratio. The National Average number is the average from 30 major cities in the United States.            

Source: RS Means. Building Construction Cost Data 2016.            
Revised May 2016            
Metro Denver EDC            
Report Spam   Logged

WINNING MATTERS
ace93
Arbitrary and Capricious Administrator
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2017, 01:08:12 pm »

It is more than just a bother, it can be a danger. Needs to be a broken back track to properly fit a regulation soccer field which should be 75 yards wide and between 115 and 120 yards long. Stadiums/fields built prior to 1995 are exempt from those strict regulations. Even when a broken-back track is used, the track can be too close to the side or end lines, and that can pose a risk to the players. When too close it affects throw-ins, corner kicks and at times players who can't put on the brakes before hitting the track.

That does not mean don't do anything. That just means that you have to make sure to do things right.
Report Spam   Logged

Nothing replaces success in the revenue sports.  Nothing.  That's not to take away from the success in the Olympic sports - they do matter.  It isn't a replacement for success in the flagship sports. - Debbie Yow, AD - NC State
Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2017, 01:27:27 pm »

Rich you solved the problem, we will build Franks Family Kangaroo Court in Detroit!
Report Spam   Logged
El Jefe
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2017, 01:49:00 pm »

Regarding cost of improvements to JCF, Icahn Field cost $42M and opened in April 2005.  Part of the cost was for demolition of the old Downing Stadium, but it is still a large chunk of change for a playing field with one covered grandstand.  If you want to give FU track & field a boost, IMO it would be cheaper to rent Icahn which has much better views of Manhattan. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icahn_Stadium
Report Spam   Logged
Rich93
Class of 93
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2017, 02:05:25 pm »

42 million is irrelevant if you can build something in Jersey for 15 million that is the number, no further investigation necessary.   Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

WINNING MATTERS
An Old Coach
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2017, 02:26:25 pm »

42 million is irrelevant if you can build something in Jersey for 15 million that is the number, no further investigation necessary.   Cheesy

You win.  Let's continue to do nothing... 

White or maroon in the skybox?
Report Spam   Logged
An Old Coach
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2017, 02:38:14 pm »

It is more than just a bother, it can be a danger. Needs to be a broken back track to properly fit a regulation soccer field which should be 75 yards wide and between 115 and 120 yards long. Stadiums/fields built prior to 1995 are exempt from those strict regulations. Even when a broken-back track is used, the track can be too close to the side or end lines, and that can pose a risk to the players. When too close it affects throw-ins, corner kicks and at times players who can't put on the brakes before hitting the track.

That does not mean don't do anything. That just means that you have to make sure to do things right.

I'll cede the point.  Build a new pitch over in the parking lot.  Turf, stands, small press box.  Not very expensive.  Rich can figure out the cost.

Move baseball off-campus or cut the program.  Football, track and new lacrosse team in the new stadium.
Report Spam   Logged
Rich93
Class of 93
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2017, 03:40:06 pm »

Not a band aid if it significantly improves 3 sports.   If you sold the football stadium as a strategic priority you could get the money for it.  Agreed the Student Center would get support.  I have no confidence Fordham will sin $100 mil+ into a viable arena project.  A stadium is realistic, do-able project that could se the stage for athletic investment.

Interesting that you think we could build the football stadium for the same amount of money as Monmouth and now we are adding a new sport in lacrosse no additional charge but the student center/convocation center at Fordham will be 100 million plus.  Monmouth spent 57 million to redo its entire student center and arena so if the football stadium is comparable so is the student center.  Also note that it included track facilities. So the question becomes if these Monmouth numbers are applicable to Fordham (which I highly doubt for both projects but I am open to facts supporting that they are) would Fordham support a 57 million dollar project  that will benefit the entire student body on a daily basis and improve two sports or spend 15 million for the benefit of one sport, displacing two others, adding a new sport and most importantly the students who pay the freight get absolutely nothing that makes their daily lives at Fordham better.  Not one benefit to students who pay tuition.  I do not see the logic in the idea that the Fordham community would support this 15 million dollar project given our other needs, specifically a new student center.  Only a myopic football fan would think the sequencing of building a new football stadium and adding lacross before we fix our student facilities makes any sense. 

https://www.monmouth.edu/OceanFirst-Bank-Center/
Report Spam   Logged

WINNING MATTERS
An Old Coach
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2017, 04:19:17 pm »

Interesting that you think we could build the football stadium for the same amount of money as Monmouth and now we are adding a new sport in lacrosse no additional charge but the student center/convocation center at Fordham will be 100 million plus.  Monmouth spent 57 million to redo its entire student center and arena so if the football stadium is comparable so is the student center.  Also note that it included track facilities. So the question becomes if these Monmouth numbers are applicable to Fordham (which I highly doubt for both projects but I am open to facts supporting that they are) would Fordham support a 57 million dollar project  that will benefit the entire student body on a daily basis and improve two sports or spend 15 million for the benefit of one sport, displacing two others, adding a new sport and most importantly the students who pay the freight get absolutely nothing that makes their daily lives at Fordham better.  Not one benefit to students who pay tuition.  I do not see the logic in the idea that the Fordham community would support this 15 million dollar project given our other needs, specifically a new student center.  Only a myopic football fan would think the sequencing of building a new football stadium and adding lacross before we fix our student facilities makes any sense. 

https://www.monmouth.edu/OceanFirst-Bank-Center/

Who said Fordham should/would build an arena or student center comparable to what Monmouth has?  Fordham's at Rose Hill is considerably larger than Monmouth's. I don't think that would be particularly useful for Fordham to build a facility that can't accommodate all the students on campus.  Monmouth's arena has a capacity of about 4,100.  Why would Fordham build an arena that small?   You didn't hear that from me.  You're putting words in my mouth.  You do that often.  You shouldn't. 

If Fordham cared about the plight of "the student body" and worried about "paying the freight" we most likely wouldn't be carrying an almost $30 million nut on an athletic program most don't care about and haven't for a generation now.  Your argument on this is totally without merit.

Call me myopic.

Report Spam   Logged
Rich93
Class of 93
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2017, 04:26:31 pm »

Who said Fordham should/would build an arena or student center comparable to what Monmouth has?  Fordham's at Rose Hill is considerably larger than Monmouth's. I don't think that would be particularly useful for Fordham to build a facility that can't accommodate all the students on campus.  Monmouth's arena has a capacity of about 4,100.  Why would Fordham build an arena that small?   You didn't hear that from me.  You're putting words in my mouth.  You do that often.  You shouldn't. 

If Fordham cared about the plight of "the student body" and worried about "paying the freight" we most likely wouldn't be carrying an almost $30 million nut on an athletic program most don't care about and haven't for a generation now.  Your argument on this is totally without merit.

Call me myopic.

Agreed lets start by bagging the most expensive sport we play. 

Fact Monmouth has about 6400 students, Fordham has 7000 enrolled at Rose Hill with 4000 living on campus so the comparison is not that far off in terms of what is needed.

The fitness center at Monmouth is bigger than Fordhams current fitness center aka the Ramskeller.  http://www.monmouthhawks.com//share/ViewPhoto.dbml?ATCLPID=&ATCLID=1212471&SPSID=69564&SPID=6808&IN_SUBSCRIBER_CONTENT=&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=14300&LOAD_IMAGE_ID=204831033&LOAD_IMAGE_SIZE=400

Their Arena is bigger than the RHG.

In other words what they built is better than anything we currently have or have planned.  I never thought Fordham needed a 7500 seat arena.  5000 would be fine as far as I am concerned. 

So in sum: building comparable facilities to what Monmouth has would better serve our current student population.  So using that price tag as you seem to want to do is valid. 

Keep trying.   Cheesy Cheesy 
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 04:44:56 pm by Rich93 » Report Spam   Logged

WINNING MATTERS
An Old Coach
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2017, 04:36:28 pm »

Agreed lets start by bagging the most expensive sport we play.  The fitness center at Monmouth is bigger than Fordhams current fitness center aka the Ramskeller.  http://www.monmouthhawks.com//share/ViewPhoto.dbml?ATCLPID=&ATCLID=1212471&SPSID=69564&SPID=6808&IN_SUBSCRIBER_CONTENT=&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=14300&LOAD_IMAGE_ID=204831033&LOAD_IMAGE_SIZE=400

Their Arena is bigger than the RHG.

In other words what they built is better than anything we currently have or have planned.  I never thought Fordham needed a 7500 seat arena.  5000 would be fine as far as I am concerned. 

So in sum: building comparable facilities to what Monmouth has would better serve our current student population.  So using that price tag as you seem to want to do is valid. 

Keep trying.   Cheesy Cheesy 

I guess you should have gone to Monmouth, then.
Report Spam   Logged
Rich93
Class of 93
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2017, 04:37:40 pm »

I guess you should have gone to Monmouth, then.

Non sequitur.  Look it up.  Also sort of ironic, you bring up Monmouth as a model for what we should do and then I use Monmouth to argue that it does not make sense now I should go to Monmouth.  Remember only one of us graduated from Fordham undergrad and grad school. Hint it was not you. 
Report Spam   Logged

WINNING MATTERS
An Old Coach
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2017, 04:49:07 pm »

Non sequitur.  Look it up.  Also sort of ironic, you bring up Monmouth as a model for what we should do and then I use Monmouth to argue that it does not make sense now I should go to Monmouth.  Remember only one of us graduated from Fordham undergrad and grad school. Hint it was not you. 

I know what it means. 

I used Monmouth as a model for a single project.  You want to use it as a model for all student life projects.  You seem to have Monmouth Envy!

Report Spam   Logged
Rich93
Class of 93
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2017, 04:52:57 pm »

I know what it means. 

I used Monmouth as a model for a single project.  You want to use it as a model for all student life projects.  You seem to have Monmouth Envy!

Actually when it comes to their student facilities and athletic facilities I do.  Also put me down for Boston University envy.  Either of their student centers would serve Fordham well and I would welcome a project like that, certainly before pissing away 15 million on a facility for FCS PL football that ends up moving multiple sports around and accomplishes nothing for the students.  I am willing to bet that the Fordham community would agree with me on this one. 
Report Spam   Logged

WINNING MATTERS
An Old Coach
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2017, 05:01:58 pm »

Actually when it comes to their student facilities and athletic facilities I do.  Also put me down for Boston University envy.  Either of their student centers would serve Fordham well and I would welcome a project like that, certainly before pissing away 15 million on a facility for FCS PL football that ends up moving multiple sports around and accomplishes nothing for the students.  I am willing to bet that the Fordham community would agree with me on this one. 

BU is in the hated PL.  Can't do that.  You're making all of your comparison's to Monmouth.  Talk about non-sequiter...

Why not throw in Notre Dame's facilities while you're at it.

Again, if your concern is "pissing away" millions, please look at the athletic department that gets virtually no student support.
Report Spam   Logged
Rich93
Class of 93
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2017, 05:10:57 pm »

BU is in the hated PL.  Can't do that.  You're making all of your comparison's to Monmouth.  Talk about non-sequiter...

Why not throw in Notre Dame's facilities while you're at it.

Again, if your concern is "pissing away" millions, please look at the athletic department that gets virtually no student support.

I am not quite sure you understand the meaning of the term best look it up like I suggested or you will continue to embarrass yourself.  As for BU, they did a great job on their student center, any Fordham grad would be happy to get behind a project like that, it has nothing to do with conference affiliation. 
Report Spam   Logged

WINNING MATTERS

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: