fordhamfans.com
November 24, 2017, 09:12:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Login Register  

Not sure how people think this was a good season

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Not sure how people think this was a good season  (Read 3605 times)
Rich93
Class of 93
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2017, 10:53:17 am »

Then if you guys are such fans of same, why eat a scholarship?   You have 13 ships, unless you are holding one for a mid year transfer why eat one?   

Some of the speculation at this juncture is idiotic. We have 2 guys who are coming off surgery. 2 guys who can graduate this year and go elsewhere and historically we lose at least 2 to transfer out. 
We will need to wait until the first practice to see who is on the team and how we shape up.

Your last paragraph cuts off a discussion which is fine because this is all speculation.  Personally I assume guys will be back for the purpose of discussion.  I understand transfers happen but we have no way of knowing who is going or staying so for this discussion I assume they will stay, not much more we can do.  However no one is counting on Zarko or Pekarek so invoking them is a red herring.  Hicks was practicing and if the red shirt rules were different would have played. We saw what Slanina can do.  We saw Ohams and Havsa.  So the opinions are educated, by no means this is a sure thing but there is evidence to support the position.
Report Spam   Logged

WINNING MATTERS

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: