fordhamfans.com
April 26, 2017, 05:58:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Login Register  

AA to UCONN

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AA to UCONN  (Read 3637 times)
Rich93
Class of 93
Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: April 19, 2017, 12:34:46 pm »

I doubt very much you told him because he was transferring you consider him to lack character.  Ons stop hidng behing what "others" think.  You called the kid out and you damn well wouldn't do it to his face.  That lacks character.

How am I hiding, Ive made my thoughts very clear.  Do you really think I am the only one who has this opinion?  Your thoughts on my character mean nothing, I cannot care less.  I stand by everything.  Period end of story.   
Report Spam   Logged

WINNING MATTERS
John
Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 19, 2017, 12:38:51 pm »

Sorry. Uninformed opinion. I really should have said that until the interest is mutual, it seems pointless in my opinion to discuss it. It would be a very odd turn of events, but stranger things have happened.

Indeed. Years ago, we had a player named Paul Williams who after two years transferred to Division II Assumption College. But he was back at Fordham for his senior year and finished his paying career here. Oddly there is precedent.
Report Spam   Logged
kidfromny
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 19, 2017, 12:45:57 pm »

How am I hiding, Ive made my thoughts very clear.  Do you really think I am the only one who has this opinion?  Your thoughts on my character mean nothing, I cannot care less.  I stand by everything.  Period end of story.   

Same can be said in regard to your thoughts on the character of a 20 year old.
Report Spam   Logged
Vinseiro2
Freshman

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 19, 2017, 01:04:45 pm »

If it's ok for a coach to look out for himself and the rest of the team first by telling Suarez that he will not be playing much, why is it offensive when a player decides to look out for himself and go elsewhere when the opportunity arises?

Despite whatever issues these kids carry with them to school, they all end up somewhere.  I'm certain that AA would've played college ball somewhere, perhaps even gotten a better experience out of it.  The benefits offered to our student-athletes are not materially better than at hundreds of other schools.

Suarez could have stayed on scholarship, but not gotten all of the benefits of a player, so should AA stay but not give the team all of HIS benefits?  Could he have been "loyal" by staying, but not giving his all?
Report Spam   Logged
DamnRam
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 19, 2017, 01:32:10 pm »

FWIW, here's how I see it.  Forgive the X and Y, but I'm trying to make this more abstracted so we can remove the personalities from the equation.

1. A player (or an employee if you want to use that analogy) was at X for a long time, but decided to go to Y.  He is by definition no longer loyal to X because when given a choice to remain or leave he chose Y over X.  He may have been loyal to X for a long time, but in the end voted with his feet.  There are some things in life where it's a zero sum game, and this is one of them.

2. The player will now be expected to be loyal to Y for as long as he is there.  Y is now paying the bills, not X.  The player may feel sentimental attachment to certain persons at X and to X itself, but he can only have one primary loyalty, and if he is conflicted on that he needs to make a choice and get right with the choice he makes.

3. If the player leaves Y on good terms and later derives some further benefit directly traceable to having been at Y, then it's reasonable to think he owes some kind of residual "loyalty" to Y.  If having been at X helped him to get to Y, then he owes some kind of residual loyalty to "X" as well.

Note that none of that has anything to do with "character" or lack thereof.  It's a cold and impartial analysis based strictly on loyalty and present circumstance.

Having said all of that, as i said earlier it does feel strange to me to just leave something that you worked so hard to build up, and which also helped you to get you where you are today.  While the primary purpose of the athletic scholarship is indeed for the STUDENT to get his degree by serving the school in the role of ATHLETE, I feel like there is more of an obligation in a team situation than if the player had been an isolated individual.  When you leave, you leave behind a coach and players and fans who were counting on you to really come through in your final year of eligibility, when presumably your size and talents and all the work and investment that has been put into you.  While leaving earlier than you had to does NOT mean you are a person of no character, it does mean that you have less character IN THE EYES OF THE PEOPLE WHO STAYED AND WERE COUNTING ON YOU to help build this program to finally get back on its feet.  You chose to separate your own interests from those of the group, and to put your needs and interests (as you now see them) ahead of the group.  It is absolutely appropriate and normal to express severe disappointment in such people who leave, and to comment on that part of their character which justifies the departure in individualistic terms.
Report Spam   Logged
Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 19, 2017, 01:35:05 pm »

People avoid you at parties, right?
Report Spam   Logged
An Old Coach
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 19, 2017, 01:56:49 pm »

FWIW, here's how I see it.  Forgive the X and Y, but I'm trying to make this more abstracted so we can remove the personalities from the equation.

1. A player (or an employee if you want to use that analogy) was at X for a long time, but decided to go to Y.  He is by definition no longer loyal to X because when given a choice to remain or leave he chose Y over X.  He may have been loyal to X for a long time, but in the end voted with his feet.  There are some things in life where it's a zero sum game, and this is one of them.

2. The player will now be expected to be loyal to Y for as long as he is there.  Y is now paying the bills, not X.  The player may feel sentimental attachment to certain persons at X and to X itself, but he can only have one primary loyalty, and if he is conflicted on that he needs to make a choice and get right with the choice he makes.

3. If the player leaves Y on good terms and later derives some further benefit directly traceable to having been at Y, then it's reasonable to think he owes some kind of residual "loyalty" to Y.  If having been at X helped him to get to Y, then he owes some kind of residual loyalty to "X" as well.

Note that none of that has anything to do with "character" or lack thereof.  It's a cold and impartial analysis based strictly on loyalty and present circumstance.

Having said all of that, as i said earlier it does feel strange to me to just leave something that you worked so hard to build up, and which also helped you to get you where you are today.  While the primary purpose of the athletic scholarship is indeed for the STUDENT to get his degree by serving the school in the role of ATHLETE, I feel like there is more of an obligation in a team situation than if the player had been an isolated individual.  When you leave, you leave behind a coach and players and fans who were counting on you to really come through in your final year of eligibility, when presumably your size and talents and all the work and investment that has been put into you.  While leaving earlier than you had to does NOT mean you are a person of no character, it does mean that you have less character IN THE EYES OF THE PEOPLE WHO STAYED AND WERE COUNTING ON YOU to help build this program to finally get back on its feet.  You chose to separate your own interests from those of the group, and to put your needs and interests (as you now see them) ahead of the group.  It is absolutely appropriate and normal to express severe disappointment in such people who leave, and to comment on that part of their character which justifies the departure in individualistic terms.

Do you know that any players have expressed their disappointment in AA?  I don't know that.  I would bet that most of them get what the situation is and when/if their time comes, they have the opportunity to choose where they can continue their careers.   In my mind this is free agency and as D-I is a money sport today, I have no issue with players, who are minimally compensated, opting to move to what they think are greener pastures.  If it works for them, that's great.  If it doesn't, buyer beware...
Report Spam   Logged
DamnRam
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 19, 2017, 02:09:38 pm »

People avoid you at parties, right?

Nope, quite the opposite actually, I tend to do very well at parties.

I speak very differently than I write, and at parties I mostly don't talk about Fordham sports.  Nobody really cares.
Report Spam   Logged
DamnRam
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 19, 2017, 02:56:46 pm »

Do you know that any players have expressed their disappointment in AA?  I don't know that.  I would bet that most of them get what the situation is and when/if their time comes, they have the opportunity to choose where they can continue their careers.   In my mind this is free agency and as D-I is a money sport today, I have no issue with players, who are minimally compensated, opting to move to what they think are greener pastures.  If it works for them, that's great.  If it doesn't, buyer beware...

No, of course I don't know that.  However, it's simply not logical to assume they aren't disappointed.  I assume they want the program they are IN NOW to be a winning program, and they must feel some frustration that without these guys it makes it that much harder to do so.  They may of course want the same options to be available to them when they graduate, but that doesn't help them now.

Yes, in YOUR mind this is free agency.  However, in the minds of many people (such as myself and some of the fans here) this is COLLEGE and there is still an expectation of some degree of loyalty beyond whatever minimalist contractual obligation exists.  The big money aspect and professionalization of college sports is NOT a good thing when taken too far.  While this whole graduate student trend is not the worst problem we could possibly have, it's still not great in my opinion.  Especially given the demands put upon marquee sports players, I'd rather see these players take their time and NOT try to accelerate their studies just so they can get a year to transfer out. 

If the majority doing this were doing it because they REALLY wanted to get a year of free grad school, I could be more understanding.  However, we both know that's not the case in the vast majority of such situations.  It's funny how most of these student-athletes tend to drop out after that first year of graduate school, which just happens to coincide with the loss of their scholarship and their eligibility.
Report Spam   Logged
kidfromny
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 19, 2017, 03:17:35 pm »

Yes, in YOUR mind this is free agency.  However, in the minds of many people (such as myself and some of the fans here) this is COLLEGE and there is still an expectation of some degree of loyalty beyond whatever minimalist contractual obligation exists.  The big money aspect and professionalization of college sports is NOT a good thing when taken too far.  While this whole graduate student trend is not the worst problem we could possibly have, it's still not great in my opinion.  Especially given the demands put upon marquee sports players, I'd rather see these players take their time and NOT try to accelerate their studies just so they can get a year to transfer out. 

Yup, you're right. "This is college." And just like anyone else at college who wishes to do so, AA graduated college early and is starting the next chapter in his life.
Report Spam   Logged
ace93
Arbitrary and Capricious Administrator
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 19, 2017, 03:23:05 pm »

Yup, you're right. "This is college." And just like anyone else at college who wishes to do so, AA graduated college early and is starting the next chapter in his life.

Let's make something clear here, he did *not* graduate college early. AA graduated or is set to graduate after 4 years of college, as he was required to do so in order to get a 5th year of eligibility based on the partial-qualifier rules. Prior to the grad transfer rule coming into effect, it was much more common for a partial-qualifier who graduated on time to remain at their current school and compete in their 4th year of athletic eligibility than it was for them to graduate and start the next chapter of their life.
Report Spam   Logged

Nothing replaces success in the revenue sports.  Nothing.  That's not to take away from the success in the Olympic sports - they do matter.  It isn't a replacement for success in the flagship sports. - Debbie Yow, AD - NC State
An Old Coach
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 19, 2017, 03:58:56 pm »

No, of course I don't know that.  However, it's simply not logical to assume they aren't disappointed.  I assume they want the program they are IN NOW to be a winning program, and they must feel some frustration that without these guys it makes it that much harder to do so.  They may of course want the same options to be available to them when they graduate, but that doesn't help them now.

If the majority doing this were doing it because they REALLY wanted to get a year of free grad school, I could be more understanding.  However, we both know that's not the case in the vast majority of such situations.  It's funny how most of these student-athletes tend to drop out after that first year of graduate school, which just happens to coincide with the loss of their scholarship and their eligibility.

Disappointed is one thing.  Angry and begrudging would be quite another.  With the number of players transferring as undergrads and now graduates, the numbers say a lot of kids either want to transfer or are hoping for the opportunity.  It's free agency anyway you look at it and the players know it.   that There is no reason to think they are the latter.   This may be COLLEGE but it is a business.  Money changes hands and the players don't see much of it.  There's a reason the big TV trucks are now a regular visitor to campuses even small programs. 

I agree with you that much of this IS NOT A GOOD THING.  But that's not reality.  These kids are now a product and one thing they have some control over is where they'll play.  I have no issue about transferring.  If they want to start paying these kids and can with hold their movement with a binding contract, that's another story.
Report Spam   Logged
Keesh1983
Waterboy

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 19, 2017, 06:37:32 pm »

The comments on here are mind blowing. It's sad that people down a player and his abilities before seeing him perform. He hasn't had one practice yet with UCONN and already you know he won't get any play time, you already know he won't be getting any development either. Thank God AA isn't basing his transfer on what you think, he'd be doomed. Who needs enemies when the people who once supported you is throwing stones at your head. No one knows the conversation that was had between the coaching staff and AA. I'm sure he is well aware of what is expected from him next season and what to expect from the program @ UCONN. Do you think he would have made the move KNOWING how much PT he would be getting @ Fordham his last year. Like seriously....think about it. I'm sure this was something that was FIRST on his mind. If you know him...you would know that he is not into making irrational moves without thinking it ALL the way through. I've followed this young man since AAU and High School Ball his skills speak for themselves. Whether you like the way he plays or not, you can't take the talent that he possesses away from him. Now be good Fordham fans and just wish him well, no ill will needed because with or without the support he will make it into a league like the NBA. AA I'll just say this...you have a lot of people rooting for you, never loose sight or focus on the the dreams you have/had regarding your Basketball Career. Everyone who is supporting him on here it's nice to see that he can move on and have people wish him well and nothing but the best.

My comment is not up for debate....I honestly dislike when people TRY and discredit someones talents and abilities when they don't have one morsel of it themselves. Yes this is a forum where you can speak your mind and have an opinion but sheesh....don't tear down a player who wants to see what else is out there for him!
Report Spam   Logged
Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 19, 2017, 06:42:20 pm »

Keesh, we seem to be of the same era unless 83 is year of birth. Manhattan had a guy named Heshimu Evans. He was a good small forward from uptown., He transferred to Kentucky and folks scoffed at a MAAC guy going to KY. He ended up as 6th man on the national champions cutting dfown the net in famous photo. He was the trailblazer for transferring up.

I'm in the camp that AA paid his dues.  This 5th yr thing is a crazy thing but its commonplace not to stay at same school. I hope he does well there I really do.  Seems like a likable kid.
Report Spam   Logged
An Old Coach
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 19, 2017, 06:45:39 pm »

Disappointed is one thing.  Angry and begrudging would be quite another.  With the number of players transferring as undergrads and now graduates, the numbers say a lot of kids either want to transfer or are hoping for the opportunity.  It's free agency anyway you look at it and the players know it.   that There is no reason to think they are the latter.   This may be COLLEGE but it is a business.  Money changes hands and the players don't see much of it.  There's a reason the big TV trucks are now a regular visitor to campuses even small programs. 

I agree with you that much of this IS NOT A GOOD THING.  But that's not reality.  These kids are now a product and one thing they have some control over is where they'll play.  I have no issue about transferring.  If they want to start paying these kids and can with hold their movement with a binding contract, that's another story.
Report Spam   Logged
Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: April 19, 2017, 06:47:59 pm »

I have to admit I dont get the backlash on AA.....we red shirted him, we knew the risks for 5th year.  I agree, Neubauer seems to have made him a better player but I say good luck, move up and do well.  He earned a shot at the big time in my view. We gave the redshirt eyes wide open.  The undergrad in 3 yrs. is a different issue, seemingly unique to Fordham.
Report Spam   Logged
Keesh1983
Waterboy

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 19, 2017, 07:08:16 pm »

83 is the birth year! But we are still on the same wave (if you get what I'm saying). Yes he paid his dues...the bashing is not necessary. He had great things to say about Fordham on his Insta page! He loves this school and will always rep Fordham no matter what others may think!

Report Spam   Logged
PA Ram
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 19, 2017, 07:12:03 pm »

85's posts have kept me going through this mess in both this thread and others.  Some great one liners and I'm on the same page with his overall take.  Just wanted to say thanks.  Otherwise this would be a tough place to keep visiting, for me at least
Report Spam   Logged
Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 19, 2017, 07:19:43 pm »

83 is the birth year! But we are still on the same wave (if you get what I'm saying). Yes he paid his dues...the bashing is not necessary. He had great things to say about Fordham on his Insta page! He loves this school and will always rep Fordham no matter what others may think!

You could have humored me with the year!

Since you appear to know AA, are the facilities really that big of an issue for these guys or not as much as everyone thinks?  Also, just an obvious speculation, is AA friends with Ollie's kid who is on the FB team?

Report Spam   Logged
Keesh1983
Waterboy

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 19, 2017, 07:37:46 pm »

You could have humored me with the year!

Since you appear to know AA, are the facilities really that big of an issue for these guys or not as much as everyone thinks?  Also, just an obvious speculation, is AA friends with Ollie's kid who is on the FB team?

I definitely don't believe the facilities are the deal breaker for these players. I truly believe that they are just seeing what else is out there. If it happens to be a bigger facility great! I am not sure if AA knows Ollie's son.
Report Spam   Logged
El Jefe
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 19, 2017, 08:05:57 pm »

Some kids choose to broaden their horizons by studying abroad.  BB players cannot do so, unless they study abroad during the summer.  I don't fault a kid for wanting to see more of the world.  Fordham graduates a number of alumni who go on to grad school.  Some choose a Fordham grad school, while others choose another school with better or a different curriculum and/or a different part of the country.  Once they graduate, they have that right.  I get that some on this board are disappointed, but this is the way of the world.

For another day and another thread: What do others think needs to be done to address the "one and done" players, the high number of kids forced out and transferring down/up, and the increasing number of grad transfers?  There has to be a better way.     
Report Spam   Logged
NYRam07
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 19, 2017, 08:23:18 pm »

The comments on here are mind blowing. It's sad that people down a player and his abilities before seeing him perform. He hasn't had one practice yet with UCONN and already you know he won't get any play time, you already know he won't be getting any development either. Thank God AA isn't basing his transfer on what you think, he'd be doomed. Who needs enemies when the people who once supported you is throwing stones at your head. No one knows the conversation that was had between the coaching staff and AA. I'm sure he is well aware of what is expected from him next season and what to expect from the program @ UCONN. Do you think he would have made the move KNOWING how much PT he would be getting @ Fordham his last year. Like seriously....think about it. I'm sure this was something that was FIRST on his mind. If you know him...you would know that he is not into making irrational moves without thinking it ALL the way through. I've followed this young man since AAU and High School Ball his skills speak for themselves. Whether you like the way he plays or not, you can't take the talent that he possesses away from him. Now be good Fordham fans and just wish him well, no ill will needed because with or without the support he will make it into a league like the NBA. AA I'll just say this...you have a lot of people rooting for you, never loose sight or focus on the the dreams you have/had regarding your Basketball Career. Everyone who is supporting him on here it's nice to see that he can move on and have people wish him well and nothing but the best.

My comment is not up for debate....I honestly dislike when people TRY and discredit someones talents and abilities when they don't have one morsel of it themselves. Yes this is a forum where you can speak your mind and have an opinion but sheesh....don't tear down a player who wants to see what else is out there for him!

+1
Report Spam   Logged
ace93
Arbitrary and Capricious Administrator
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 19, 2017, 10:18:20 pm »

I have to admit I dont get the backlash on AA.....we red shirted him, we knew the risks for 5th year.  I agree, Neubauer seems to have made him a better player but I say good luck, move up and do well.  He earned a shot at the big time in my view. We gave the redshirt eyes wide open.  The undergrad in 3 yrs. is a different issue, seemingly unique to Fordham.

We had no choice but to redshirt him. He was a partial qualifier.
Report Spam   Logged

Nothing replaces success in the revenue sports.  Nothing.  That's not to take away from the success in the Olympic sports - they do matter.  It isn't a replacement for success in the flagship sports. - Debbie Yow, AD - NC State
John
Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 19, 2017, 11:50:28 pm »

Some kids choose to broaden their horizons by studying abroad.     

Very good observation, El Jefe. Not every Fordham student earns every credit at Fordham. [My own degree includes some summer credits earned at colleges back home]. It's hard to see how a 5th year grad transfer is different from a year abroad.
Report Spam   Logged
Keesh1983
Waterboy

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 20, 2017, 06:19:42 am »

What a lot of people don't know is that AA was actually asked to not return when JN came on the scene....so  his development didn't come from Fordham working with him....over the summer AA worked with a personal trainer and when he returned they had no choice but to give him PT. AA's mother and family have invested time and money over the course of his Fordham years to make sure he was getting better each season. So as bad as some of you want to make it seem...no the credit doesn't go to a coach who wanted his scholarship when he came in...it goes to AA for putting in the work to improve to the point where they had no choice but to play him. That speaks volumes to me...going back to a team lead by a coach who stated he wanted his scholarship...he manned up and went back...why? The education was amazing and he loves the game! Let's give credit where credit is due...

I'm a fan of this guy! I've seen his improvement....it's funny how in the beginning of this thread people were saying no way UCONN would offer him a scholarship...no he won't play at that level....so now that the offer was on the table and he committed you start bashing his character and try to say he won't play and they won't worry about developing him....smh! I guess you were wrong so now go another route with it...wishing a player well is not hard at all...some of you should try it!

I have nothing else to say! ✌✌💯💯
Report Spam   Logged
NYRam07
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 20, 2017, 07:53:49 am »

What a lot of people don't know is that AA was actually asked to not return when JN came on the scene....so  his development didn't come from Fordham working with him....over the summer AA worked with a personal trainer and when he returned they had no choice but to give him PT. AA's mother and family have invested time and money over the course of his Fordham years to make sure he was getting better each season. So as bad as some of you want to make it seem...no the credit doesn't go to a coach who wanted his scholarship when he came in...it goes to AA for putting in the work to improve to the point where they had no choice but to play him. That speaks volumes to me...going back to a team lead by a coach who stated he wanted his scholarship...he manned up and went back...why? The education was amazing and he loves the game! Let's give credit where credit is due...

I'm a fan of this guy! I've seen his improvement....it's funny how in the beginning of this thread people were saying no way UCONN would offer him a scholarship...no he won't play at that level....so now that the offer was on the table and he committed you start bashing his character and try to say he won't play and they won't worry about developing him....smh! I guess you were wrong so now go another route with it...wishing a player well is not hard at all...some of you should try it!

I have nothing else to say! ✌✌💯💯

I guess you could say AA was loyal to his teammates  Evil
Report Spam   Logged
Rich93
Class of 93
Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 20, 2017, 08:41:16 am »

Anderson was told what he had to do to get playing time.  Just like Suarez.  He was not told to leave.  If you think Neubauer and staff did not develop him over the last two years then you are kidding yourself.  Then like all good coaches he continued to increase Andersons playing time as he improved, seems like Anderson has a lot to thank Neubauer for.  Thank the staff that made him into a player instead of letting him sit on the bench wasting his talent like Pecora would have.  So let's be clear according to our new poster if Neubauer is not hired Anderson continues to not work during the summer coasts along and does not reach his potential.  Everyone gets credit on this board except the coaches.  It is amazing to me that it was just admitted that during his first two years here Anderson did not work hard but yet we are supposed to thank him for getting in gear when Neubaur laid down the law. 

Goodbye to Anderson and Sengfelder. I am going to try to turn the page and wait for us to sign players which we will do. Don't know who it will be but I do know the recruiting experts here will likely deem them not good enough on paper.  That is the way it is here.  The coach who won more conference games the last two years than past 7 years combined gets criticized incessantly no matter what. Hopefully he proves us wrong like he did last year. 
Report Spam   Logged

WINNING MATTERS
Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 20, 2017, 08:57:09 am »

The criticism of Neubauer is ludicrous.

He recruits his type of players, he has retained 80% of them and he is winning far more games, especially in conference and on road than his predecessor.  Pecora was a highlight grabber, sort of like Chuck Schumer and his idiotic Sunday afternoon press conferences.  At the end of day Pecora signed the likes of Zaire Thompson, Jake and Jared Fogel and a host of other D2 players.

I dont understand why people are criticizing Neubauer when he has not announced his signees for this period.  You are not a player until you are in uniform, qualified and on the McLaughlin Family Court ( I cant even type that without vomiting a little in my mouth).  You want to believe what the Zagorias of the world post? Check their history. Neubauer obviously is not in bed with these pseudo sports writers like Pecora nd Grasso were. We have to wait this one out.
Report Spam   Logged
drunkle
Freshman

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 20, 2017, 09:33:18 am »

I've seen him perform.  I like AA.  I'm a Fordhamfan so naturally I preferred he stayed.  Their own fan log has him 4th on the depth chart.  H would likely develop some anywhere. I just think he'd have developed more starting in the A-10.  Good luck to him.
Report Spam   Logged
FU85
Sophomore

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 20, 2017, 12:23:32 pm »

I have nothing else to say! ✌✌

AA,
     Its ok that signed with UConn. Good luck with your future but I believe you will be disappointed with your playing time. If you stayed at FU you would have seen major minutes. I thought you would have transferred down to a MAAC, NEC or Patriot League team that was close to the NCAA tourney and could use a player with your skill set to get them in the show but congrats on your degree, you will be a fellow alum but understand they are recruiting over you already. Good luck.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: