fordhamfans.com
April 30, 2017, 03:00:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Login Register  

I believe Chase Plays on Sundays

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I believe Chase Plays on Sundays  (Read 486 times)
charlietags
Senior

View Profile
« on: April 21, 2017, 01:32:27 pm »

If you compare Chase to some other small backs, he compares very favorably.  He is only 1/10 of a second slower than Sproles but he is bigger and more powerful. He also has the same type of quicks. At any rate good luck Chase please stay healthy.
Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

novaguy
Freshman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 02:10:36 pm »

Doesn't Chase have another year?  Does he remind you of Brian Westbrooke?
Report Spam   Logged
RamAlum13
Freshman

lord i was born a ramblin man

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 08:50:03 am »

If you compare Chase to some other small backs, he compares very favorably.  He is only 1/10 of a second slower than Sproles but he is bigger and more powerful. He also has the same type of quicks. At any rate good luck Chase please stay healthy.

I undoubtedly think that Chase can play on Sundays but Sproles is quicker than like....well anyone.

Chase is a stud no doubt but outside of similar size....comparing him to the the guy that is 8th in career all-purpose yards in NFL history (19,020 yards)...that seems a bit much.
Report Spam   Logged
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2017, 10:41:44 am »

I think he compares favorably to James White.
Report Spam   Logged
Madram
Freshman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 09:23:19 am »

[/quote

So you decided that because they are both short it makes a good comprison? You know sproles played in the big 12 and led the nation in rushing while playing at the highest level. He absolutely dominated the big 12 while playing teams like Oklahoma and Texas than went on to become a 3 time pro bowler in the NFL and continues to be a nightmare for NFL defenses. There is no comparison at all stop it and just let chase try and help the rams to a patriot league title  league title ..
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: