fordhamfans.com
June 25, 2017, 11:41:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Login Register  

I believe Chase Plays on Sundays

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I believe Chase Plays on Sundays  (Read 1445 times)
charlietags
Senior

View Profile
« on: April 21, 2017, 01:32:27 pm »

If you compare Chase to some other small backs, he compares very favorably.  He is only 1/10 of a second slower than Sproles but he is bigger and more powerful. He also has the same type of quicks. At any rate good luck Chase please stay healthy.
Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

novaguy
Freshman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 02:10:36 pm »

Doesn't Chase have another year?  Does he remind you of Brian Westbrooke?
Report Spam   Logged
RamAlum13
Freshman

lord i was born a ramblin man

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 08:50:03 am »

If you compare Chase to some other small backs, he compares very favorably.  He is only 1/10 of a second slower than Sproles but he is bigger and more powerful. He also has the same type of quicks. At any rate good luck Chase please stay healthy.

I undoubtedly think that Chase can play on Sundays but Sproles is quicker than like....well anyone.

Chase is a stud no doubt but outside of similar size....comparing him to the the guy that is 8th in career all-purpose yards in NFL history (19,020 yards)...that seems a bit much.
Report Spam   Logged
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2017, 10:41:44 am »

I think he compares favorably to James White.
Report Spam   Logged
Madram
Freshman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2017, 09:23:19 am »

[/quote

So you decided that because they are both short it makes a good comprison? You know sproles played in the big 12 and led the nation in rushing while playing at the highest level. He absolutely dominated the big 12 while playing teams like Oklahoma and Texas than went on to become a 3 time pro bowler in the NFL and continues to be a nightmare for NFL defenses. There is no comparison at all stop it and just let chase try and help the rams to a patriot league title  league title ..
Report Spam   Logged
charlietags
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2017, 11:14:17 am »

Geez Madram just sayin.  Give it a rest. After this year Chase will own the FCS record and will have dominated all of FCS football.  Yes not the same as Oklahoma or other Big 12 schools but he is the best player (RB) in Fordham and FCS history.
Report Spam   Logged
RamAlum13
Freshman

lord i was born a ramblin man

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2017, 11:37:42 am »

Geez Madram just sayin.  Give it a rest. After this year Chase will own the FCS record and will have dominated all of FCS football.  Yes not the same as Oklahoma or other Big 12 schools but he is the best player (RB) in Fordham and FCS history.

I don't see anything wrong with having fun projecting the future of our best player ever - I think the single biggest factor for chase's NFL looks is going to be Fordham's success this year. His success is going to lead to Fordham's success in the regular season and a nice playoff run would get him much more attention.
Report Spam   Logged
charlietags
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2017, 07:00:48 pm »

I don't see anything wrong with having fun projecting the future of our best player ever - I think the single biggest factor for chase's NFL looks is going to be Fordham's success this year. His success is going to lead to Fordham's success in the regular season and a nice playoff run would get him much more attention.

AMEN!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Madram
Freshman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2017, 12:11:39 pm »

There is nothing wrong at all with anything anyone wants to post on here. Just saying comparing chase to sproles is way way off base. A first team all American and leading rusher in the big 12 who is playing over 10 years in the NFL and multiple pro bowler is a little stretch to compare chase to. Anyone who has seen 5 minutes of sproles hi lites would know this is insane.

Chase is a hell of a player and may play in the NFL but he needs to get better catching ball out of the backfield 2-3 catches a game is not going to get him in the NFL.
Report Spam   Logged
rambacker
Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2017, 12:03:50 pm »

An article and interview with Chase here:

http://dynastyfootballfactory.com/chase-edmonds-fordham-rb/
Report Spam   Logged
An Old Coach
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2017, 12:25:12 pm »

There is nothing wrong at all with anything anyone wants to post on here. Just saying comparing chase to sproles is way way off base. A first team all American and leading rusher in the big 12 who is playing over 10 years in the NFL and multiple pro bowler is a little stretch to compare chase to. Anyone who has seen 5 minutes of sproles hi lites would know this is insane.

Chase is a hell of a player and may play in the NFL but he needs to get better catching ball out of the backfield 2-3 catches a game is not going to get him in the NFL.

I don't remember him dropping many. He doesn't fumble much at all. If the just throw it to him a couple of times again, not much he can do to change the game plan.
Report Spam   Logged
joesunfish
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2017, 03:32:20 pm »

I pray that Chase stays healthy; achieves his goals, and has a wonderful life!
Report Spam   Logged
rambacker
Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2017, 03:55:33 pm »

I pray that Chase stays healthy; achieves his goals, and has a wonderful life!

+1, Joe.

A credit to Fordham.
Report Spam   Logged
rambacker
Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2017, 09:40:03 am »

Chase is ranked the #8 NFL running back prospect here by NFL Draft Bible: http://nfldraftbible.com/inside-the-war-room-2018-running-back-preview/
Report Spam   Logged
Scott W 86
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2017, 12:29:52 pm »

Chase is ranked the #8 NFL running back prospect here by NFL Draft Bible: http://nfldraftbible.com/inside-the-war-room-2018-running-back-preview/

Thanks RB.

... before I read it I need to say a prayer that the author doesn't compare his run, return and pass catching to Darrin Sproles!  There'll be hell to pay.
Report Spam   Logged
Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2017, 01:41:05 pm »

Darren Sproles was the 14th back taken in the draft in 2005.
Report Spam   Logged
An Old Coach
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2017, 02:22:01 pm »

Shows how much the position of RB has been devalued.  Here Chase is talked about as the 8th most highly rated player at the position but just a mid round pick. The game is evolving so fast now.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 08:33:04 am by An Old Coach » Report Spam   Logged
Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2017, 07:57:09 am »

The draft seems like a parade of defensive backs.

Chase is versatile, seems like the key at that position these days.
Report Spam   Logged
Chaka001
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2017, 12:32:05 pm »

I hope Chase has a stellar senior year as he deserves it.
BTW, he sure would look good in an Eagles uniform, just saying.
Report Spam   Logged
Scott W 86
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2017, 01:47:15 pm »

Terrific Haley piece ranking Chase #1 RB in FCS.

Craig Haley (@CraigHaley) tweeted at 9:08 AM on Wed, May 31, 2017:
Top 10 running backs in the #FCS. https://t.co/14gL1sUVNp https://t.co/MfPSaJHARV
(https://twitter.com/CraigHaley/status/869918420506169344?s=09)

Help Chase and Fordham FB..... retweet it.  Players and prospects love to see fans pushing them on social media
#RamNation  @FordhamFB  @FordhamAthletics  .... help the brand, help the kid, help the program!
Report Spam   Logged
J-Sal
Freshman

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2017, 02:49:04 pm »

Terrific Haley piece ranking Chase #1 RB in FCS.

Craig Haley (@CraigHaley) tweeted at 9:08 AM on Wed, May 31, 2017:
Top 10 running backs in the #FCS. https://t.co/14gL1sUVNp https://t.co/MfPSaJHARV
(https://twitter.com/CraigHaley/status/869918420506169344?s=09)

Help Chase and Fordham FB..... retweet it.  Players and prospects love to see fans pushing them on social media
#RamNation  @FordhamFB  @FordhamAthletics  .... help the brand, help the kid, help the program!

Great news and cool pic too.  Guessing that's when he rolled 350+ on Lafayette! 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: