fordhamfans.com
August 20, 2017, 01:59:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Login Register  

Conference Pairings Released

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Conference Pairings Released  (Read 400 times)
Rich93
Class of 93
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2017, 03:44:42 pm »

Here is who we play during the conference season, bolded games are home and home.

Fordham

Home George Mason, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Richmond, Davidson, Duquesne, La Salle, Saint Joseph's, VCU

Away Dayton, George Washington, St. Bonaventure, Saint Louis, Davidson, Duquesne, La Salle, Saint Joseph's, VCU

Would prefer to see George Mason as a home and home as they are going to be down this year however getting them and UMASS at home is good news. I am tired of losing to Richmond would like to see that change this year now that Kline is gone. 
Report Spam   Logged

WINNING MATTERS

Social Buttons

Belmont Juice
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 08:02:03 pm »

Thanks Rich. I still don't understand why we are no longer H & H with St. Bonaventure. We're in the same friggin state! When the game is at RHG (like it or not) 500+ Bonnie fans show up. Having been to many, many Bonnies/Rams games both up here and in NYC, I always felt it was a very good rivalry. Am I missing something? There are butts in seats at both venues, even if many of them when we play at RHG are not ours.

And Cline? The only solution for him (for us and others) was graduation. IMO, that kid understood the game better than any A-10 player I've seen in a long time, obviously inheriting the basketball smarts from his mom. He was fun to watch - except against us, that is!
Report Spam   Logged
vinnys
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 08:40:24 pm »

delighted to see we don't have to witness the Dayton fan infestation
Report Spam   Logged
JCMB
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2017, 08:57:19 pm »

Here is who we play during the conference season, bolded games are home and home.

Fordham

Home George Mason, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Richmond, Davidson, Duquesne, La Salle, Saint Joseph's, VCU

Away Dayton, George Washington, St. Bonaventure, Saint Louis, Davidson, Duquesne, La Salle, Saint Joseph's, VCU

Would prefer to see George Mason as a home and home as they are going to be down this year however getting them and UMASS at home is good news. I am tired of losing to Richmond would like to see that change this year now that Kline is gone. 

At one time I thought we only did a home and home with three other teams.  Now it is five.  When did this change?  I guess I was not paying attention.
Report Spam   Logged
ace93
Arbitrary and Capricious Administrator
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2017, 10:16:39 pm »

At one time I thought we only did a home and home with three other teams.  Now it is five.  When did this change?  I guess I was not paying attention.

It changed when the A10 went to an 18 game conference schedule.
Report Spam   Logged

Nothing replaces success in the revenue sports.  Nothing.  That's not to take away from the success in the Olympic sports - they do matter.  It isn't a replacement for success in the flagship sports. - Debbie Yow, AD - NC State

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: