fordhamfans.com
June 24, 2017, 03:09:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Login Register  

WBB Lose Kelly?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WBB Lose Kelly?  (Read 211 times)
txram
Hall of Famer

View Profile
« on: June 18, 2017, 07:43:53 pm »

It looks like freshman guard Anna Kelly may have transferred to Central Florida.  We don't lose good players like that under Coach Gaitley.  I guess she thought the guard position was getting too crowded, although Orlando is not a bad place to go to school.

We have essentially 3 red-shirt freshmen guards in Cavanaugh, Jillings and Heremaia, incoming guard Kwaitkowski, current starter Kreslina, who is playing for Latvia this summer (but could play forward), often used Fomina, and starting PG, Holden.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 10:42:10 pm by txram » Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

ace93
Arbitrary and Capricious Administrator
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 08:17:24 pm »

Orlando is a terrible place to anything. Middle of a very hot state, far from water. Basically living in a swamp, but a swamp works for the university of Florida, so what do I know.
Report Spam   Logged

Nothing replaces success in the revenue sports.  Nothing.  That's not to take away from the success in the Olympic sports - they do matter.  It isn't a replacement for success in the flagship sports. - Debbie Yow, AD - NC State
txram
Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 09:06:11 pm »

Orlando is a terrible place to anything. Middle of a very hot state, far from water. Basically living in a swamp, but a swamp works for the university of Florida, so what do I know.
Weather takes some getting used to, especially coming from the NE, but there are lots of lakes and it's an hour from Daytona Beach.  Traffic has gotten bad but she'll be on the opposite side of town from the resorts.  (I lived there for 7 years)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 10:27:11 pm by txram » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: