fordhamfans.com
July 20, 2017, 08:32:48 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Login Register  

Early Prediction/ Vegas/ Army-Rams

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Early Prediction/ Vegas/ Army-Rams  (Read 501 times)
dajr
Freshman

View Profile
« on: June 29, 2017, 04:33:03 pm »

Saw Army as 14.5 favorites Sept 1.   Will be there to see Rams perform well and hopefully pull out a victory.
Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

Madram
Freshman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 12:17:33 pm »

Unfortunately for us , Army is on the upswing and is loaded on offense this year. Will be tough to stop
Report Spam   Logged
PA Ram
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 02:12:26 pm »

Unfortunately for us , Army is on the upswing and is loaded on offense this year. Will be tough to stop

Agreed. 

What we have going for us is that our O should be better than it was when we beat them in '15.  It will all fall into the lap of our new Defensive coaches.  That same season that we had so much difficulty stopping Army's attack, John Bowes' Bucknell team held them to 21.  I remember watching that game and they played much, much better than we did on D.  Hope he can help transfer enough of that gameplan to make it stick. 

That said, they're favorites for a reason and I do think they'll be very, very tough to stop (memories of 0-55). 
Report Spam   Logged
NYRam07
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 03:01:55 pm »

Agreed. 

What we have going for us is that our O should be better than it was when we beat them in '15.  It will all fall into the lap of our new Defensive coaches.  That same season that we had so much difficulty stopping Army's attack, John Bowes' Bucknell team held them to 21.  I remember watching that game and they played much, much better than we did on D.  Hope he can help transfer enough of that gameplan to make it stick. 

That said, they're favorites for a reason and I do think they'll be very, very tough to stop (memories of 0-55). 

I'm not worried about our offense. I think we'll score. The fear is whether or not we can stop them. I'm excited to see how this defense has developed. I've always felt its been our "weak" point but that only means there's still room to get better.

Report Spam   Logged
Scott W 86
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2017, 12:43:15 pm »

Agreed. 

Good call on John Bowes experience against them  PA Ram.   

I think we'll give them a very tough game.

Monken has been recruiting well and they have looked good at the prep level
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: