fordhamfans.com
July 20, 2017, 12:37:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Login Register  

Chase Cracks Top-10 CFB RBs To Watch List-NFL.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chase Cracks Top-10 CFB RBs To Watch List-NFL.com  (Read 749 times)
Chris90
Waterboy

View Profile
« on: July 11, 2017, 03:28:57 pm »

Saw it today via Twitter, looks like list was posted yesterday.

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000818671#news-article-comments
Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

PeterMartin08
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 05:07:16 pm »

Considering the talent and depth of the position, that's really unbelievable. Stay healthy and get in the league.
Report Spam   Logged

Any other team wins the World Series, good for them. They're drinking champagne, they get a ring. But if we win, on our budget, with this team... we'll have changed the game. And that's what I want. I want it to mean something. - Moneyball
NYRam07
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 05:56:51 pm »

Heard through the grapevine that NFL scouts are grading him as a 3rd RD pick as of right now.
Report Spam   Logged
PA Ram
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 05:57:48 pm »

That is awesome.  I hope I (and everyone here) take advantage of getting to see him play as much as possible this year.  That's because he deserves to see a packed stadium and we all have to enjoy getting the chance to watch such a special player in action for our Rams.  Likely won't see a player of his caliber here for a long time, if ever, imo.  
Report Spam   Logged
vinnys
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2017, 06:02:10 pm »

wow    very  very impressive    would love to see a Fordham player raise the Lombardi trophy, preferably in a Giant or Jet uniform
Report Spam   Logged
Ram I Am
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2017, 03:02:21 pm »

That is some rarified air that Chase is breathing in.  Awesome to see him get the recognition he deserves.  With his talent and versatility, I think he'd be a great fit in Foxboro.
Report Spam   Logged
Free the F 4
Freshman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2017, 03:54:44 pm »

That is some rarified air that Chase is breathing in.  Awesome to see him get the recognition he deserves.  With his talent and versatility, I think he'd be a great fit in Foxboro.

As a New Englander since 1989 I concur, but as a Giants fan since the days of Joe Morrison, Jim Katcavage, and Spider Lockhart, (i always longed for the mullet of Pete Athas) I must disagree.  Let Chase reign with the Giants as they defeat the 18-0 Pats in Super Bowl LIII to establish the second  "Perfect Ending"  after the Pats walk through this season,  "I can dreaM can't I?"   Oh and BTW Rams over Army, Rams over EWU, Rams over Lehigh and Rams over NDSU in FRISCO!"  Don't wake me up!
Report Spam   Logged
Scott W 86
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2017, 05:17:54 pm »

I'm sure Greg M has made this point to their scouts!
Report Spam   Logged
An Old Coach
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2017, 11:05:03 pm »

Chase is a player.  It should be a great ride this year.  I can't wait to see where it goes.
Report Spam   Logged
JimboCBA72
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2017, 04:22:33 pm »

That is awesome.  I hope I (and everyone here) take advantage of getting to see him play as much as possible this year.  That's because he deserves to see a packed stadium and we all have to enjoy getting the chance to watch such a special player in action for our Rams.  Likely won't see a player of his caliber here for a long time, if ever, imo.  

+1
Report Spam   Logged
pjd
Junior

Tertullian - Model Levite Priest

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2017, 07:18:46 pm »

remember when Clawson told his staff - "don't recruit any player being recruited by Lehigh or Colgate"  and "don't who recruits the lockeroom"

Another breakout season is possible; my question is our D-Line.
Report Spam   Logged
RamAlum13
Freshman

lord i was born a ramblin man

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2017, 10:17:03 am »

As a New Englander since 1989 I concur, but as a Giants fan since the days of Joe Morrison, Jim Katcavage, and Spider Lockhart, (i always longed for the mullet of Pete Athas) I must disagree.  Let Chase reign with the Giants as they defeat the 18-0 Pats in Super Bowl LIII to establish the second  "Perfect Ending"  after the Pats walk through this season,  "I can dreaM can't I?"   Oh and BTW Rams over Army, Rams over EWU, Rams over Lehigh and Rams over NDSU in FRISCO!"  Don't wake me up!

As an Eagles fan i am super torn because I hate the giants...that being said I live in Boston now, am surrounded by Patriots fans and Brady worshippers.

....two of which are my coworkers who are....gulp....ASSUMPTION GRADS. We actually played each other too. Makes me want to puke sometimes...

You know what - this is a great story line. I can get behind this dream too. Chase over Brady would be tremendous.

Report Spam   Logged
x6thman
Freshman

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2017, 11:38:40 am »

wow    very  very impressive    would love to see a Fordham player raise the Lombardi trophy, preferably in a Giant or Jet uniform

Let's hope Chase has a long and successful career running behind a dynamic offensive line and a quarterback that can throw the ball.
Report Spam   Logged
PA Ram
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2017, 01:25:01 pm »

remember when Clawson told his staff - "don't recruit any player being recruited by Lehigh or Colgate"  and "don't who recruits the lockeroom"

Another breakout season is possible; my question is our D-Line.

What does "don't who recruits the lockeroom" mean? Looks like there's a word missing there. 
Report Spam   Logged
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2017, 05:03:23 pm »

As an Eagles fan i am super torn because I hate the giants...that being said I live in Boston now, am surrounded by Patriots fans and Brady worshippers.

....two of which are my coworkers who are....gulp....ASSUMPTION GRADS. We actually played each other too. Makes me want to puke sometimes...

You know what - this is a great story line. I can get behind this dream too. Chase over Brady would be tremendous.

Come over to the dark side '13. It's fun to win . . .
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: