fordhamfans.com
September 25, 2017, 04:09:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Login Register  

Fordham @ CCSU

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fordham @ CCSU  (Read 4718 times)
Scott W 86
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: September 13, 2017, 01:08:42 pm »

Regardless, anyone with a functioning brain stem can see that right now this team appears discombobulated from a coaching standpoint. You dont wait it out like Frank to let it hit rock bottom. You start to evaluate right now.  Anyone with 5 seconds of experience in sports knows that you start to evaluate the day the coach is hired. And right now there are a lot of red flags. Red flags often mean nothing this early, and things straighten out.....but it doesnt mean that you ignore them. This is a sports discussion board so of course people will be pointing to the obvious red flags.....porous D line, completely inept special teams and a kicker who cant lift it 2 feet off the ground.....the HC hired a new D coordinator this year and to me that is the biggest question mark right now....that hire by the HC...but again, the football and Gridiron folks have a proven track record of knowing what they are doing, so I trust it is in good hands.

I think that is fair. Evaluation from day 1 .... definitely.

I'll never forget the quote from one of the Mara's during Bill Parcell's first year as Head Coach.  He let it slip ... "well, what I think is Bill Parcells is a terrific Assistant Coach"

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: