fordhamfans.com
November 24, 2017, 03:22:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Login Register  

Chasing Greatness Documentary

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chasing Greatness Documentary  (Read 1923 times)
JohnG92
Senior

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2017, 08:38:36 am »

agreed 1000% (especially about it not being terribly interesting).  It certainly shows him as a team player looking to give credit to his OL and teammates.  Have no clue where the goofy comment about this getting opponents "jacked up" is coming from in particular. 

I was going to post something similar that just prior to the season there were posts ripping the admin for not promoting Chase or the program enough and the same handful of posters are now ripping an article on our coach and a documentary on our star player.  For those it seems that any criticism is fair and accurate and anything that comes out of the administration or program is automatically ridiculed or held in contempt. 

I'm really down on the staff, players and program right now for how we've started the season and really hope we can somehow turn things around.  That said, I'm not going to rip on everything that emanates from Rose Hill about our program as being yet another sign of the program or administration's ineptitude.  Seems many on here must have some sort of personal grudge or something going on wrong at home. 

If you have a problem with me just say it.  I've been supportive of the program since I graduated.  I didn't "rip" anything. I can have an opinion just like you can.  Things are fine at home thanks, and I don't have a grudge -- I'm actually very proud of what was accomplished a long time ago.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: