fordhamfans.com
October 22, 2017, 06:50:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Login Register  

Nick Honor PG 2018 Commits

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nick Honor PG 2018 Commits  (Read 1958 times)
kidfromny
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2017, 04:07:27 pm »

Has an old school NYC playground component to his game, I like it. Nice signing.
Report Spam   Logged
SIram
Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2017, 01:22:48 pm »

Looks like a terrific recruit, no fear, can hit the 3 and drive to the hoop, nice handle and seems physically ready for the college game

Welcome to Fordham and I hope you have a great career on Rose Hill
Report Spam   Logged
Ram I Am
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2017, 10:27:22 am »

Welcome to Rose Hill, Nick.  Nice to see that we beat out some heady competition for this "get".
Report Spam   Logged
RickFC77
Junior

Where was Lembo when I needed him?

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2017, 01:26:30 pm »

Has an old school NYC playground component to his game, I like it. Nice signing.

Are you saying he plays "New York style" basketball?  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

“Hail men of Fordham hail."
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2017, 01:34:12 pm »

You mean if you pass the ball to him that you'll never get it back? Or he doesn't play any defense?

Or both?

Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
PeterMartin08
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2017, 02:22:54 pm »

Are you saying he plays "New York style" basketball?  Grin

Pecora is laughing through the windows of his Dix Hills home. An Acura salesman took Fordham to the cleaners worse than the bad coach.

In all seriousness, we need more toughness. Several of these incoming players have that "Philly-feel" to withstand comparable A10 opponents.
Report Spam   Logged

Any other team wins the World Series, good for them. They're drinking champagne, they get a ring. But if we win, on our budget, with this team... we'll have changed the game. And that's what I want. I want it to mean something. - Moneyball
Battering Ram
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2017, 02:30:03 pm »

Pecora is laughing through the windows of his Dix Hills home. An Acura salesman took Fordham to the cleaners worse than the bad coach.

In all seriousness, we need more toughness. Several of these incoming players have that "Philly-feel" to withstand comparable A10 opponents.
Sanford!!!
Report Spam   Logged
jimbo65
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2017, 02:44:48 pm »

Sanford!!!
Mike Rice & Michael Cooper
Report Spam   Logged
RAM71
Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2017, 03:17:56 pm »

Mike Rice & Michael Cooper

Michael Cooper was the toughest (most dirty) player I have ever seen in a Fordham uniform. I remember one time when the refs and all but Mike and the player he was guarding were running up court. Mike gave the guy a wicked elbow to the adams apple and the guy could not catch his breath for minutes. When the player and his coach complained, Mike gestured as if to say "who me?" He deserved an academy award. There were no cameras and the refs did nothing. Cooper was from Dewitt Clinton, as I recall. A prototypical Penders player- not overly talented but gave 100% and tough as nails.   
Report Spam   Logged
FU85
Sophomore

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2017, 10:13:53 pm »

Michael Cooper was the toughest (most dirty) player I have ever seen in a Fordham uniform. I remember one time when the refs and all but Mike and the player he was guarding were running up court. Mike gave the guy a wicked elbow to the adams apple and the guy could not catch his breath for minutes. When the player and his coach complained, Mike gestured as if to say "who me?" He deserved an academy award. There were no cameras and the refs did nothing. Cooper was from Dewitt Clinton, as I recall. A prototypical Penders player- not overly talented but gave 100% and tough as nails.   

Both him and Roberson stepped up big time when Eddie Bona went down. Not the tallest but very tough players.
Report Spam   Logged
John
Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2017, 10:56:46 pm »

Two other tough Penders players were Bill Calhoun and Don McCormick. You posted up in your spot in the frontcourt, Calhoun would move you out of it. You got the ball in the corner against McCormick, your ribcage would be black and blue. I don't know if Don was invisible to referees, or just the best ever at knowing when they weren't looking.
Report Spam   Logged
ace93
Arbitrary and Capricious Administrator
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2017, 07:59:42 am »

I keep thinking there is going to be an update on Nick Honor here.   Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

Nothing replaces success in the revenue sports.  Nothing.  That's not to take away from the success in the Olympic sports - they do matter.  It isn't a replacement for success in the flagship sports. - Debbie Yow, AD - NC State
PeterMartin08
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2017, 08:03:53 am »

Welcome, Jarrett Jack.

Report Spam   Logged

Any other team wins the World Series, good for them. They're drinking champagne, they get a ring. But if we win, on our budget, with this team... we'll have changed the game. And that's what I want. I want it to mean something. - Moneyball
kidfromny
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2017, 12:37:54 pm »

I keep thinking there is going to be an update on Nick Honor here.   Undecided

Nope, just the typical standard fordhamfans.com flashback into the historic times of FU.
Report Spam   Logged
charlietags
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2017, 11:25:14 am »

Welcome young man have a great 4 years at my favorite school.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: