fordhamfans.com
December 17, 2017, 12:43:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Login Register  

FACTS and REALITY

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FACTS and REALITY  (Read 1350 times)
FUCoP69
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2017, 05:56:18 pm »

I understand what folks are saying about the PL teams have cuaght caught up in schollies but last I checked we haven't even played a conference game yet so that argument is irrelevant (so far)

Chaka, I strongly disagree. It is very relevant....for recruiting. The advantage we had for all of Joe's tenure is now gone. Our disadvantages in facilities (offices and training center) are now front and center without the offset that we had.
Report Spam   Logged

Fordham: The oldest and winningest NCAA Division I baseball program.
HKRam
Freshman

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2017, 06:11:05 pm »

Yes Lady Fingers, the reason we aren't winning is because AB doesn't have a brand new office to feed his ego. Give it a rest already.
Report Spam   Logged
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2017, 06:24:13 pm »

Yes Lady Fingers, the reason we aren't winning is because AB doesn't have a brand new office to feed his ego. Give it a rest already.

HK do you know Breiner personally?  Have you ever met him?
Report Spam   Logged
Chaka001
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2017, 12:24:43 pm »

Chaka, I strongly disagree. It is very relevant....for recruiting. The advantage we had for all of Joe's tenure is now gone. Our disadvantages in facilities (offices and training center) are now front and center without the offset that we had.

I think you misunderstood my point, I simply meant that we have not yet played a PL game yet, so the comparisons are not relevant...YET.

I am well aware of the facilities issue and have been a huge proponent of making the massive upgrades for both JCF and the RHG.  In fact, I actually did a basic schematic of what could be in place and discussed it with Coach Moorhead when he was coach. 

When I worked at Lafayette in their Athletic Department, they developed a full analysis of their athletic facilities vs the rest of the PL and we were with them at the bottom.  They have since far exceeded what we have done and I can tell you for a fact that NO ONE in their admins gives a rats ass about athletics.  That is why I left Easton.   

Our so called competitive edge was due to:
head start on scholarships - gone
winning program - going, going...
NYC location - Ok for some

So our edge is now diminished and unfortunately I see the program submerging to the bottom and looking up at the rest of the league.
Lehigh has much better facilities
Holy Cross is building a monster facility.
Colgate is very nice.
Bucknell is much better
Lafayette is better
Only Georgetown is lower than us and that is because they wont allow scholarships and play in a stadium that is arguably worse than ours.

Report Spam   Logged
fred
Waterboy

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2017, 09:23:21 pm »

Reality-- the team isn't any good

Bad News -- It won't be for years

Good news-- NONE
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: