fordhamfans.com
October 22, 2017, 03:05:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Login Register  

K Patrick Murray: Bucs reach deal to replace Nick Folk

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: K Patrick Murray: Bucs reach deal to replace Nick Folk  (Read 437 times)
PeterMartin08
Senior

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2017, 02:30:36 pm »

Some good news, finally. Take it and run with it.

Bucs reach deal with Patrick Murray to replace Nick Folk

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20969392/tampa-bay-buccaneers-add-patrick-murray-replace-erratic-kicker-nick-folk
Report Spam   Logged

Any other team wins the World Series, good for them. They're drinking champagne, they get a ring. But if we win, on our budget, with this team... we'll have changed the game. And that's what I want. I want it to mean something. - Moneyball

Social Buttons

PA Ram
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 02:32:45 pm »

That's awesome.  Great opportunity with a playoff caliber team.  The one thing that's been missing for them more than anything is a dependable kicker.  Hope Patrick takes this over. 
Report Spam   Logged
PeterMartin08
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 02:41:47 pm »

That's awesome.  Great opportunity with a playoff caliber team.  The one thing that's been missing for them more than anything is a dependable kicker.  Hope Patrick takes this over. 

As you said, playoff caliber team, what an opportunity - this has to be it for him. Butker with KC just nailed 5 FG's yesterday to strangle his new job. Hopefully Murray seizes this chance.
Report Spam   Logged

Any other team wins the World Series, good for them. They're drinking champagne, they get a ring. But if we win, on our budget, with this team... we'll have changed the game. And that's what I want. I want it to mean something. - Moneyball
PA Ram
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 02:59:47 pm »

As you said, playoff caliber team, what an opportunity - this has to be it for him. Butker with KC just nailed 5 FG's yesterday to strangle his new job. Hopefully Murray seizes this chance.

i won my ff game last night by 2 with Butker as my K.  Still ... he'll be dropped for Murray as of Tuesday.
Report Spam   Logged
Ram Bam 76
Sophomore

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 03:11:41 pm »

It's funny. I was saying to myself yesterday after watching some NFL games  - "Why isn't Patrick on a roster?" Great news for him. Please stop getting hurt, Patrick. You're not playing linebacker.
Report Spam   Logged
John
Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2017, 08:37:23 am »

Article from Tampa paper about Patrick:

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/football/bucs/patrick-murray-rejoins-bucs-feeling-like-an-improved-kicker-and-better/2340641
Report Spam   Logged
fordham81
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2017, 10:03:51 pm »

1 PAT today- The Bucs went for a bunch of 2 pt. conversions in the loss
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: