fordhamfans.com
November 23, 2017, 03:39:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Login Register  

Lehigh @ Fordham

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lehigh @ Fordham  (Read 2762 times)
FUCoP69
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2017, 01:27:28 pm »

Copied from Lehigh player Drew Paulsen's twitter:  rays came back negative for anything broken so just looking at a severe concussion as of now

https://twitter.com/PaulsenDrew/status/924658455629189120

Thank God. You never want to see a kid seriously hurt playing a game.
Report Spam   Logged

Fordham: The oldest and winningest NCAA Division I baseball program.
xtey92a
Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2017, 08:22:17 pm »

Yes, very thankful Drew is doing better. He is in one of the best hospitals in America, so his concussion will get world-class treatment.
Report Spam   Logged

#GoRamsGo!
An Old Coach
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2017, 07:53:21 am »

Overall, the team did some nice things this week.  It would be very hard for me to say that he's lost the team or they packed it in.

If we win the next 2 and finish 4-2, 5-6, I don't think AB goes anywhere.  I don't know if that's good or bad but given what the season has brought and this is Fordham, I don't see how he gets let go.
Report Spam   Logged
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2017, 08:00:28 am »

Overall, the team did some nice things this week.  It would be very hard for me to say that he's lost the team or they packed it in.

If we win the next 2 and finish 4-2, 5-6, I don't think AB goes anywhere.  I don't know if that's good or bad but given what the season has brought and this is Fordham, I don't see how he gets let go.

Agreed, however, a possible scenario could be if Moorhead gets a big gig and brings him with him for a bump in salary.   
Report Spam   Logged
Ram 83
Sophomore

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2017, 09:04:22 am »

That is my takeaway as well.  Whether Breiner is the right coach for this team is a fair debate, but you cannot argue that he has "lost the team".  They were fired up on Saturday.
Report Spam   Logged
Chaka001
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2017, 09:28:34 am »

Agreed on the last few posts.  If he wins the last two, I find it almost impossible that he gets let go.
4-2, 5-6 stays
3-3, 4-7 Huh?, likely stays
2-4, 3-8 Huh?

The last two are winnable games as the predicted spreads will be close to even for both.
I feel pretty confident in saying that if he wins at least one he will likely keep his job.  If he loses both it could be dicey as HC and Bucknell are both pretty bad teams.

Like AOC said, not sure if it is good ro bad.  Time will tell
Report Spam   Logged
RoRam
Sophomore

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2017, 10:32:42 am »

Agreed, however, a possible scenario could be if Moorhead gets a big gig and brings him with him for a bump in salary.   
In that case everyone wins.
Report Spam   Logged

“We didn’t get blown out of many games in the Atlantic 10. … I can see it coming.”

-Tom Pecora
RoRam
Sophomore

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2017, 10:34:50 am »

Yes, very thankful Drew is doing better. He is in one of the best hospitals in America, so his concussion will get world-class treatment.
Scariest thing I've ever seen at a game. Thank God he's OK.
Report Spam   Logged

“We didn’t get blown out of many games in the Atlantic 10. … I can see it coming.”

-Tom Pecora
Ram-Spouse
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2017, 11:41:53 am »

Rams lead 14-7 with 8 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. Announcers said that Anderson has missed the last 2 games because of injury. Austin King is warming up on the sidelines, may enter the game later at quarterback.

and the week before they said he was suspended.....
Report Spam   Logged
Jcamp82
Waterboy

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2017, 10:17:02 pm »

Nice article speaking about our team coming to play this past Saturday.

https://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/2017/10/fordham-shows-lehigh-how-to-win.html

Report Spam   Logged
FUCoP69
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2017, 11:00:58 pm »

Nice article speaking about our team coming to play this past Saturday.

https://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/2017/10/fordham-shows-lehigh-how-to-win.html

I would like to see a response to this report from HKRam, Fred, or Ram-Spouse. Ram-Spouse would undoubtedly accuse the writer of wearing rose colored glasses, because that's all he knows how to do, even though the writer writes for the Lehigh football blog. Or Ram-Spouse could always post his favorite juvenile video clip.  Evil
Report Spam   Logged

Fordham: The oldest and winningest NCAA Division I baseball program.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: