fordhamfans.com
November 24, 2017, 10:45:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Login Register  

Football Game Day Experience

Poll
Question: Would altering/enhancing the game day experience, including Homecoming increase revenue and attendance for Fordham football?
100% Yes, Get rid of the overcrowded tent and allow traditional tailgating - 10 (37%)
Most likely, our game day experience needs serious changes - 7 (25.9%)
I hate the game day experience.  I am here to watch football - 1 (3.7%)
We need to make some changes, but overall the game day experience is fine - 6 (22.2%)
Make no changes.  The game day experience is perfect - 3 (11.1%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Football Game Day Experience  (Read 1275 times)
Ram-Spouse
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2017, 07:47:23 pm »

Young paduan learner, you have no hope of ever making Jedi this way.  I fear that The Force may not be that strong in you.

In order to negotiate successfully with the Administration you must first understand the reasons behind their position.  I know that this requires a level of organizational sophistication that you have so far shown no interest in or demonstrated ability, but try hard as it is in your interest to do so.  What you've done so far (repeating your position over and over, and belittling everything else, constantly demonstrating your inability to think things through from your negotiating opponents' perspective) hasn't worked for you in all the many years you've been apparently pushing your idea.

Try again.

Great....another Frank & Co. non-response......

We don't need to change anything, just because!!!

Don't worry, I have done plenty of negotiating.  This is the reason that nothing ever happens here. 
Report Spam   Logged
DamnRam
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2017, 10:48:36 pm »

Great....another Frank & Co. non-response......

We don't need to change anything, just because!!!

Don't worry, I have done plenty of negotiating.  This is the reason that nothing ever happens here. 

I am not Frank, nor am I a defender of his or a friend or associate.  My response was actually quite substantive - I told you to consider why the people you have long been speaking to have not acted on your ideas.  Again, you demonstrate why the decision makers at Fordham don't take you or your ideas seriously.

I'm not worried about anything, except for your mental health.  By your own statement you "have done plenty of negotiating", and "this is the reason that nothing ever happens here"?  All I can say is I think that's a fair statement.  You are the worst possible messenger for whatever you advocate.

Report Spam   Logged
FUCoP69
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2017, 11:22:28 pm »

DamnRam, why do you waste your time with this guy? He has demonstrated over and over again that with him, it's "my way or the highway." He is not interested in what you or I or anyone with an opinion contrary to his has to say. In his eyes, we're all wearing "rose colored glasses," we're part of the "Fordham drag," we think "all is well," and we're incapable of thinking "outside the box." He makes the same insulting comments in almost every post. You can't have a discussion with him, his mind (such as it is) is closed and locked shut. On this subject at least, he's almost as much a troll as HKRam or fred.

Report Spam   Logged

Fordham: The oldest and winningest NCAA Division I baseball program.
Ram-Spouse
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2017, 11:37:49 pm »

DamnRam, why do you waste your time with this guy? He has demonstrated over and over again that with him, it's "my way or the highway." He is not interested in what you or I or anyone with an opinion contrary to his has to say. In his eyes, we're all wearing "rose colored glasses," we're part of the "Fordham drag," we think "all is well," and we're incapable of thinking "outside the box." He makes the same insulting comments in almost every post. You can't have a discussion with him, his mind (such as it is) is closed and locked shut. On this subject at least, he's almost as much a troll as HKRam or fred.

So sad that you have such a small-minded thought process or lack there of one. 

FIRE
.....ready, aim by you FuCop.....again and again, and again.
Report Spam   Logged
FUCoP69
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2017, 01:55:04 am »

You've just proved my point..again, and again, and again.
Report Spam   Logged

Ram-Spouse
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2017, 07:18:55 am »

You've just proved my point..again, and again, and again.

I don't need to repeat myself with "All is Well" clowns like you.  I stated my case many times and the overwhelming majority of the people agree with me.  It is sad that you enjoy incompetency.
Report Spam   Logged
ace93
Arbitrary and Capricious Administrator
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2017, 07:45:05 am »

I don't need to repeat myself with "All is Well" clowns like you.  I stated my case many times and the overwhelming majority of the people agree with me.  It is sad that you enjoy incompetency.

If you don't need to, why do you?
Report Spam   Logged

Nothing replaces success in the revenue sports.  Nothing.  That's not to take away from the success in the Olympic sports - they do matter.  It isn't a replacement for success in the flagship sports. - Debbie Yow, AD - NC State
DamnRam
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2017, 12:20:18 pm »

I stated my case many times and the overwhelming majority of the people agree with me.  It is sad that you enjoy incompetency.

You have indeed repeated your idea many times over about how tailgating should be allowed on EP, but as you should know by now repetition does not make something more true, valid, or convincing.  It hasn't worked yet, and there's a reason for that.

I don't know what sort of "overwhelming majority of the people" you are speaking about, but what matters is how many of the decision-makers agree with you.  My guess, based solely on your behavior on these boards, is that you did an exceedingly bad job of presenting your ideas to them, and they were right to reject them.  That's on you, not them, and the fact you keep presenting the same flawed arguments (probably without sound reasoning) makes YOU the incompetent one.
Report Spam   Logged
FUCoP69
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2017, 02:42:15 pm »

DamnRam, you will now be insulted by Ram-Louse, as many of us have been, using one of his pet phrases. Count on it. Will it be:

1) Seeing things through rose colored glasses
2) Being part of the Fordham drag
3) Believing that all is well
4) Having an inability to think outside the box
5) Enjoying incompetency

Perhaps he will use a combination of two or more, or maybe even all five. Sit back and wait for it. He can't help himself. And then will come the big finish: Ready..fire..aim!
Report Spam   Logged

DamnRam
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2017, 03:43:22 pm »

DamnRam, you will now be insulted by Ram-Louse, as many of us have been, using one of his pet phrases. Count on it. Will it be:

5) Enjoying incompetency

Perhaps he will use a combination of two or more, or maybe even all five. Sit back and wait for it. He can't help himself. And then will come the big finish: Ready..fire..aim!

Ha!  I nearly fell off my chair with laughter!   Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Ram-Spouse
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2017, 07:29:34 am »

5) Enjoying incompetency

Very funny Schmuck.  Did you play the trumpet or the clarinet in the Marching Band?  The only chinstrap you ever fastened was the one on your marching band  helmet
Report Spam   Logged
2ram
Sophomore

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2017, 07:50:04 am »

FIRE
.....ready, aim by you FuCop.....again and again, and again.

this has always bothered me, but since you keep posting it and i don't know the answer:

shouldn't it be fire, aim, ready? that would be the sequence reversed...
Report Spam   Logged
DamnRam
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2017, 08:49:13 am »

Very funny Schmuck.  Did you play the trumpet or the clarinet in the Marching Band?  The only chinstrap you ever fastened was the one on your marching band  helmet

Did the Fordham Band's uniform ever have helmets?  I know the answer already, just looking to see if you do.
Report Spam   Logged
Kaup
Freshman

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2017, 11:02:08 am »

Ha! Don't know what's more pathetic, Spouse's attempt at insults or talking tough.  On a related note, I do wish I could play the Saxophone.  I would've rocked it in the band.
Report Spam   Logged
joea
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2017, 08:46:53 am »

Hey Ram-Spouse, do you behave this way in real life? Or are you using the board as an outlet for your unaddressed issues?
Report Spam   Logged
Ram-Spouse
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2017, 09:37:46 am »

Hey Ram-Spouse, do you behave this way in real life? Or are you using the board as an outlet for your unaddressed issues?

I always fight back. 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: