fordhamfans.com
November 24, 2017, 05:26:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Login Register  

Fordham vs. LIU Brooklyn Pre-Game/Game Thread 11/13/17

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fordham vs. LIU Brooklyn Pre-Game/Game Thread 11/13/17  (Read 2619 times)
PeterMartin08
Senior

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: November 14, 2017, 11:13:41 pm »

Much better!  I like the winning formula-sneak Steph Curry into Rauts uni and, well...me in Hernandez's.  I saw coach Kellogg,in an appropriate gesture for a great Jesuit University, look heavenward after Raut's sixth straight splash from deep.  He seemed to be saying where can I get one of those.  Kudos to those responsible for finding us yet another older frosh with international experience.  We have gone all in with this international theme-see the various flags on display in the RHG for each of the nationalities we have-heck, Joey Chartz is waving a Canadian one in the pre-game video montage!  Good to see Slanina looking so facile posting up as well as from outside.

Reading your post made me remarkably uncomfortable.
Report Spam   Logged

Any other team wins the World Series, good for them. They're drinking champagne, they get a ring. But if we win, on our budget, with this team... we'll have changed the game. And that's what I want. I want it to mean something. - Moneyball

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: