fordhamfans.com
November 24, 2017, 05:18:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Login Register  

Fordham vs. Florida State (Montego Bay) - 11/17/17

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fordham vs. Florida State (Montego Bay) - 11/17/17  (Read 2958 times)
drunkle
Sophomore

View Profile
« on: November 14, 2017, 12:24:09 pm »

I hear you, I think we'd all take 7-19, I'm just not sure how we force enough bad shots. It's difficult to describe what a large gap in athleticism and ability it is. For a few minutes here and there, you have a fighting chance; but over 40 minutes its a mismatch. With Fordham's propensity to foul, I could see FSU at the line for 25-30 freebies.

Beasley came in at #39 RSCI.  Bacon at #17, and they both came in scoring 20+ in their first games, shooting over 50% (not against a great d though).  Walker comes in at #24.

But I don't want to show them too much awe.  Last year they had 2 guys who came in more highly rated than Walker, who is actually a consensus 4 star per 247 composite (they have him # 28, slightly different composite rank than RSCI).  Isaac was #8.  So he and bacon.  Plus Rathan-Mayes was also top 50.  Obiagu, another freshman, is #67.  Gray 157.  Forrest and CJ walker were 70 and 113 last year.  Mann was 95 3 years ago.  Koumadje was 334.  Angoloa-Rhodes a juco.

This is really only slightly better than Rhode Island kids ranks, and they were generally older last year.  Matthews was 247 107.  Hassan martin was deeper 100s, but they were their best players.  Jared Terrell #68.  Kuran Iverson was RSCI # 30 in 2013.  Stanford Robinson was #61. And we were able to run with them last year with guys out.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: