fordhamfans.com
December 14, 2017, 02:00:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Login Register  

Harvard @ Fordham Pregame/In-game 12/6/17 7PM

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harvard @ Fordham Pregame/In-game 12/6/17 7PM  (Read 4202 times)
BuckeyeRAM
Freshman

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: December 07, 2017, 12:26:32 am »

Can anyone tell me why Coach JN played Havsa 20 minutes tonight and Hicks only 10 minutes and played Pekarek 14 and Raut only 17 minutes?Huh?? This makes no sense at all to me!

Hicks and Raut have had some really good games this year and have helped Fordham win some games this year and are a thousand times better than Havsa and Pekarek who are absolutely horrible. I have seen Division 3 players that are way better than Havsa/Pekarek. Pekarek was 1-6 from 3 point range and he is an awful shooter and every time Havsa is in there he over dribbles aimlessly around in circles without a purpose probably because he is terrified to shoot and then he always passes the ball to his team-mates with 1 or 2 seconds left on the shot clock and because of this Fordham gets one shot clock violation after another or has to force a desperation shot on the shot clock buzzer and yet coach JN makes no adjustments. I like Coach JN and how he coaches defensively but this is inexcusable and is mind boggling. Is he talking to and coaching Havsa and his players about this? Fordham was 7-33 from 3 point range tonight which is horrendous and since Fordham is so bad at shooting 3 pointers, why does coach JN continue to gives these guys the green light to keep on shooting them. The definition of this is insanity and he is coaching to Fordham's weaknesses offensively by having the players shooting all of these 3's over and over instead of attacking the basket fearlessly early in the shot clock or pulling up for a 10 foot jumper which Fordham shoots better than a 3.    
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: