fordhamfans.com
December 13, 2017, 08:02:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Login Register  

Harvard @ Fordham Pregame/In-game 12/6/17 7PM

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harvard @ Fordham Pregame/In-game 12/6/17 7PM  (Read 4195 times)
ace93
Arbitrary and Capricious Administrator
Raging Lunatic

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: December 07, 2017, 07:49:17 am »

The positives: Slanina has learned to play effectively without fouling. We continue to play stifling defense.

Its hard to imagine holding a team to 20% 3 point shooting and 47 points and still losing. The D will at least keep us in these games.

What was our timeout situation during Havsa's dancing with the Stars audition and Evans failure to inbound?   Were we out of TOs?  Were they squandered after made baskets again?

We had one left. Two were used after made baskets. I get that type of use, but at times it kills our momentum and obviously leaves us in need at the end. I know you can't take a timeout into the locker room, but I would prefer to enter the locker room with a timeout in my pocket and a victory.

I would not be shocked if the instructions before that now infamous inbound were to get the ball across court and call a timeout. That might have been in Evans' head and he was hesitant to use it, but he has to also know that the timeout is available there if needed.
Report Spam   Logged

Nothing replaces success in the revenue sports.  Nothing.  That's not to take away from the success in the Olympic sports - they do matter.  It isn't a replacement for success in the flagship sports. - Debbie Yow, AD - NC State

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: