fordhamfans.com
July 20, 2017, 08:38:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Search Gallery Login Register  

Recruiting Update

Pages: 1 ... 551 552 553 554 555 [556] 557 558   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Recruiting Update  (Read 891565 times)
Chaka001
Junior

View Profile
« Reply #16650 on: July 17, 2017, 09:22:30 am »

I wonder if fans at St. Mary's feel the same way about the foreign players. I agree with you that overall recruiting has to get better, but it does not matter where they come from.

Additionally, Evans is from the US, he was signed this off-season. One of our transfers is from the US. Last season we signed Ohams and Hicks from the US.

I am aware that we have US players and I am all fora players from everywhere (got that Richie).  I was simply stating that it seems that we are heading to foreign country to fill out several roster spots as of lately.  Other than St.Mary's we are probably one of the few college teams that have a significant representation of foreign players.

Yes I acre about winning too, but if we are primarily relying on foreign talent it just seems a bit concerning as to the reasons:
Does that mean that we cant find much strong talent in the US?
Are US players enamored with facilities and the future Frank da Tank Family Court not live up to their expectations?
Ton does like to recruit overseas, which is great, but can he recruit well in the US too?

Simply stating that we seem to be placing an emphasis on foreign players and was curious to know hwy this is happening.

As for the ladies team, yes they do have foreign players but to say this is the way it is done nowadays is ridiculous.  It may be how it is done at Fordham lately but go check the rosters of other schools and tell me that we are not are and/or becoming the minority with fewer US players.

Just noticing a trend here and wandering as to why, nothing more nothing less.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 551 552 553 554 555 [556] 557 558   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: